By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

loooooooooooooooooooooooool. I just read the post and the first thing after that was this. I think I rofled the first time in my life, albiet in my bed.

Touche dude, touche. This has got to be the biggest troll thread ever or gilg just admitted rape in public.

Around the Network

Fake, Gilgamesh is clearly older than whats he telling.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

kowenicki said:
Is this a joke? Did you just admit to rape?

exactly the same question I was going to ask. shit like this shouldn't be joked about.

d21lewis said:

It's kinda sketchy.  It's not that she didn't say no, it's that she didn't offer consent.  It'll come down to the laws of the land where Gilgamesh lives but she definitely has a case.  More than enough to make an arrest considering that he said she was unconsious and he went ahead and did what he did.  The rest would be up to a jury.  She bares quite a bit of the responsibility since she chose to get so drunk that she was no longer in control of her actions.  Also, considering that she could be as young as 17--she shouldn't have been drinking and the 23 year old is the one responsible for the situation.

I'd have to look at Gilgamesh's profile to see where he lives.  Where I'm from, the age of consent is 16 so she could have sex with other people her own age.  Someone as old as Gilgamesh could be charged with statutory rape or, at the very least, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor.  He fell for the bait.  The "Jail Bait". 

The thing that makes me wonder is, if she's so young, how does she afford her own place.  All in all, it's an ugly situation with the potential to get a lot uglier.  Having sex with an underage drunk girl without her consent and possibly getting her pregnant--wow.  I'd have trouble sleeping worrying about possible STD's, a child on the way, criminal charges, and the fact that she punched him in the face.

All that and you're not one bit worried that it was more of a bestiality case. I'm more concerned with an dino-human hybrid and the fact that it may create a new super race of beings all demanding about tree fiddy.

didn't read the whole thread.

For the advice part take her to get a morning after pill today, you have limited time. If you miss that window there is another pill option that is good for up to three weeks but best to go today. Find Planned Parent hood or something similar and they will take care of you.

Around the Network

Someone said that it isn't rape because she didn't say "No"?

I would say that she clearly made it apparent that she was not interested when she passed out from boredom during Round 1.

For shame Gilgamesh... for shame...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

superchunk said:

All that and you're not one bit worried that it was more of a bestiality case. I'm more concerned with an dino-human hybrid and the fact that it may create a new super race of beings all demanding about tree fiddy.

Lol!  And not only that-- just a week ago, I was posting about how I wanted to have a Nessie-Meat sandwich.  I can't eat it now that Gilgamesh's penis has violated it.

Go to her house with a new set of sheets and a Starbucks coffee. Before you give the coffee to her put the morning after pill in it. Simples!

You guys are missing my point, I could have impregranted the lochness monster! What the fuck would are kids look like, I'll never have any money left with it asking me for three fitty all the time.

Based on your last comment... you can't be serious :P

Funny story though, I would've just said use the morning after pill and cut your loses.