By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

South Park reference. Nice.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

Around the Network

What the hell did I just read... 

I got had :D Well played.

Wait.. this.. is ... a ... joke .. right?.

You can get arrested for this.

Yay!!!

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

THIS!!! RE LOL!!!

Around the Network
superchunk said:
d21lewis said:
I don't know what to make of this story. Either it's real and you tried to jazz it up in the end with some "humor" about the Loch Ness Monster and now you have AIDS and a baby on the way (plus, you raped someone) or it's a joke thread.

Nessie never said no. It can't be rape. She was naked and willing and he just continued where they left off.

So according to your logic if someone dopes a girl and fucks her, he did not rape her?? O_O WTF?!

Rape is having not consesual sex, which means that both parts have to AGREE in order to not do a felony.  The case here is not that she must have said no, the case here is that she must have said YES (in some way).

you were drunk last time, do it again !!!

Heavenly_King said:

So according to your logic if someone dopes a girl and fucks her, he did not rape her?? O_O WTF?!

Rape is having not consesual sex, which means that both parts have to AGREE in order to not do a felony.  The case here is not that she must have said no, the case here is that she must have said YES (in some way).

First off this is Nessie we're talking about here, so our laws don't apply. Second, it was a continuous consensual act. He started sex, stopped, then just restarted a little later. She agreed in the beginning and he just sucked so bad at it that she passed out, but didn't say he couldn't finish. Hell, I do that all the time with a little lube and a sleeping spouse.

Also "according to your logic"... wtf is that a direct insult?! You know what... fuck it, I'm reporting you. O_O

weirdest take at humor i've come across in awhile hahaha

just pay the tree fitty :P

Wait, so if I have sex with my girlfriend and I never explicitly ask her if I can have sex with her, and she never explicitly says "yes let's have sex," then I'm raping her? Where is the line drawn between consensual and not?