By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

Heavenly_King said:
superchunk said:
Heavenly_King said:
superchunk said:
Heavenly_King said:

So according to your logic if someone dopes a girl and fucks her, he did not rape her?? O_O WTF?!

Rape is having not consesual sex, which means that both parts have to AGREE in order to not do a felony.  The case here is not that she must have said no, the case here is that she must have said YES (in some way).

First off this is Nessie we're talking about here, so our laws don't apply. Second, it was a continuous consensual act. He started sex, stopped, then just restarted a little later. She agreed in the beginning and he just sucked so bad at it that she passed out, but didn't say he couldn't finish. Hell, I do that all the time with a little lube and a sleeping spouse.

Also "according to your logic"... wtf is that a direct insult?! You know what... fuck it, I'm reporting you. O_O

In the beginning it was consensual, but then she got asleep. You need continuous feedback of consensus, because if not you are raping.   Take it like this, you are having sex with someone, but then she regrets it and wants you to stop; just because she agreed at one moment it does not allows you to continue even if she does not agrees anymore, so again, you are raping.

It was an insult, I meant what I said.  I am not lying nor implying anything out of context.  If you think it is an insult, then, you are the only one who sees it like that based on some pre-concepts you may have of that phrase, and the current escenario, in which, you are implying to be wrong.   Take it as you will.

We're not talking about a fictional tale, we're talking about Giglga's cry for help and your aggresive attack on anyone who sees it different than you. Fact is, the beast was awake and all into it, then dozed off. She didn't hiss or growl or even say ok, let's end it here. So he simply finished what THEY started. However, at least  you admit to your directed and racial insults.

I really dont know if you are just intentionally trolling, or if you really think to be right.

"agressive attack"? "directed and RACIAL insults"? Are we really speaking about my post here??

If yes, it looks like you need to do some augmentation to your comprehension skills.  And no, this is not an attack, because I am just saying the truth based on what you are writting and that differs from "attacking".

I case you are wondering the meaning of "attack", here I put it so you can learn something new.

Attack: An attempt to cause damage or injury to, or to somehow detract from the worth, truth or credibility, a person, position, idea, object, or thing, by physical, verbal, emotional, or other assault.

Back on topic, you said "She didn't hiss or growl or even say ok", well then, that is raping.   The definition is really simple, so I dont understand why are you trying to justify the unjustifiable.  It looks like if you do that kind of stuff on a regular basis, and you are trying to justify your felony. 

Definition of rape: The act of enforcing sexual intercourse or other sexual activity upon another person, without their consent and/or against their will

The definition does not says "the act of beginning sexual intercourse without their consent" if that was the case, you would be right; but it is not.   So, can you tell me how the fact that she is unconscious means that she CONSENTS to have sex???

ok,  I'm done with these constant racial insults and laundry list of lawful definitions and persistant ignorance of the fictional. I will however decide to not report/ban you so long as you pay me about tree fitty.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Heavenly_King said:
superchunk said:
Heavenly_King said:
superchunk said:
Heavenly_King said:

So according to your logic if someone dopes a girl and fucks her, he did not rape her?? O_O WTF?!

Rape is having not consesual sex, which means that both parts have to AGREE in order to not do a felony.  The case here is not that she must have said no, the case here is that she must have said YES (in some way).

First off this is Nessie we're talking about here, so our laws don't apply. Second, it was a continuous consensual act. He started sex, stopped, then just restarted a little later. She agreed in the beginning and he just sucked so bad at it that she passed out, but didn't say he couldn't finish. Hell, I do that all the time with a little lube and a sleeping spouse.

Also "according to your logic"... wtf is that a direct insult?! You know what... fuck it, I'm reporting you. O_O

In the beginning it was consensual, but then she got asleep. You need continuous feedback of consensus, because if not you are raping.   Take it like this, you are having sex with someone, but then she regrets it and wants you to stop; just because she agreed at one moment it does not allows you to continue even if she does not agrees anymore, so again, you are raping.

It was not an insult, I meant what I said.  I am not lying nor implying anything out of context.  If you think it is an insult, then, you are the only one who sees it like that based on some pre-concepts you may have of that phrase, and the current escenario, in which, you are implying to be wrong.   Take it as you will.

We're not talking about a fictional tale, we're talking about Giglga's cry for help and your aggresive attack on anyone who sees it different than you. Fact is, the beast was awake and all into it, then dozed off. She didn't hiss or growl or even say ok, let's end it here. So he simply finished what THEY started. However, at least  you admit to your directed and racial insults.

I really dont know if you are just intentionally trolling, or if you really think to be right.

"agressive attack"? "directed and RACIAL insults"? Are we really speaking about my post here??

If yes, it looks like you need to do some augmentation to your comprehension skills.  And no, this is not an attack, because I am just saying the truth based on what you are writting and that differs from "attacking".

I case you are wondering the meaning of "attack", here I put it so you can learn something new.

Attack: An attempt to cause damage or injury to, or to somehow detract from the worth, truth or credibility, a person, position, idea, object, or thing, by physical, verbal, emotional, or other assault.

Back on topic, you said "She didn't hiss or growl or even say ok", well then, that is raping.   The definition is really simple, so I dont understand why are you trying to justify the unjustifiable.  It looks like if you do that kind of stuff on a regular basis, and you are trying to justify your felony. 

Definition of rape: The act of enforcing sexual intercourse or other sexual activity upon another person, without their consent and/or against their will

The definition does not says "the act of beginning sexual intercourse without their consent" if that was the case, you would be right; but it is not.   So, can you tell me how the fact that she is unconscious means that she CONSENTS to have sex???

ok,  I'm done with these constant racial insults and laundry list of lawful definitions and persistant ignorance of the fictional. I will however decide to not report/ban you so long as you pay me about tree fitty.

mmm.....Ok, you are intentionally trolling. lolz