By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

wfz said:
Wait, so if I have sex with my girlfriend and I never explicitly ask her if I can have sex with her, and she never explicitly says "yes let's have sex," then I'm raping her? Where is the line drawn between consensual and not?

Not sure if serious.

Try letting some chicks identify the smell of chloroform and then have your way with them. Did they ever say no? Nope. Did they experience getting raped? Nope. Is it still considered rape? Quite possibly.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
wfz said:
Wait, so if I have sex with my girlfriend and I never explicitly ask her if I can have sex with her, and she never explicitly says "yes let's have sex," then I'm raping her? Where is the line drawn between consensual and not?

Not sure if serious.

Try letting some chicks identify the smell of chloroform and then have your way with them. Did they ever say no? Nope. Did they experience getting raped? Nope. Is it still considered rape? Quite possibly.

What? I was told it was merely an aphrodisiac and that those were natural responses.

wfz said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
wfz said:

Not sure if serious.

What? I was told it was merely an afrodisiac and that those were natural responses.

Oh, excuse my ignorance. I didn't realize you're an animal.

:P

10/10 would read again

wfz said:

She must say yes, in some way. For example, If she begins sucking your dick, THAT IS A "YES"!

Around the Network

Is this thread for real or just for the lulz??

superchunk said:
Heavenly_King said:

So according to your logic if someone dopes a girl and fucks her, he did not rape her?? O_O WTF?!

Rape is having not consesual sex, which means that both parts have to AGREE in order to not do a felony.  The case here is not that she must have said no, the case here is that she must have said YES (in some way).

First off this is Nessie we're talking about here, so our laws don't apply. Second, it was a continuous consensual act. He started sex, stopped, then just restarted a little later. She agreed in the beginning and he just sucked so bad at it that she passed out, but didn't say he couldn't finish. Hell, I do that all the time with a little lube and a sleeping spouse.

Also "according to your logic"... wtf is that a direct insult?! You know what... fuck it, I'm reporting you. O_O

In the beginning it was consensual, but then she got asleep. You need continuous feedback of consensus, because if not you are raping.   Take it like this, you are having sex with someone, but then she regrets it and wants you to stop; just because she agreed at one moment it does not allows you to continue even if she does not agrees anymore, so again, you are raping.

It was not an insult, I just meant what I said.  I am not lying nor implying anything out of context.  If you think it is an insult, then, you are the only one who sees it like that based on some pre-concepts you may have of that phrase, and the current escenario, in which, you are implying to be wrong.   Take it as you will.

So, give us more details... did Nessy spit or swallow?

Also, this combined with the rape thread are easily the two most "watdafuqdidijustread?!?" moments in VGC history lol.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

SOUTH PARK, reference.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

it's not rape if she's not conscious

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.