By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

Hypothetically, what if you are drunk and you are with this girl. The two of you are making out and you want to have sex. Unfortunately, you pass out. When you wake up, you find out that she had put on a strap-on penis and fucked you in the ass. She took a big shit on your forehead, too. She video taped the whole thing.

She tells you, "That's what I intended to do the entire time! I didn't think you'd mind. I only finished what WE started. You didn't approve of this? Oh well. Sorry. I guess I misread you."

You wouldn't feel a little violated? You wouldn't punch her in the nose and demand three-fiddy?

Around the Network

So fake, what an attention whore.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

d21lewis said:
Hypothetically, what if you are drunk and you are with this girl. The two of you are making out and you want to have sex. Unfortunately, you pass out. When you wake up, you find out that she had put on a strap-on penis and fucked you in the ass. She took a big shit on your forehead, too. She video taped the whole thing.

She tells you, "That's what I intended to do the entire time! I didn't think you'd mind. I only finished what WE started. You didn't approve of this? Oh well. Sorry. I guess I misread you."

You wouldn't feel a little violated? You wouldn't punch her in the nose and demand three-fiddy?

Looooool!!

I think some people still didn't get it

http://www.nessie.co.uk/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What a disgusting thread. Sick humour.

Around the Network

Payment for sex is not rape, it is prostitution.
Paying her after the service has been provided is not rape.

Anyway she has no proof and you should deny everything and confess to nothing. A case of he said, she said. 

lol 50 bucks for fucking (the taxi)...i can get that for less, they have some black teeth and lost some already and smell very much but hey, it is cheaper!

Oh well, I've heard more epic stuff in the net, with better chances of being for real. Anyways, just in case...

If she was sleeping she can't prove anything. Just claim you didn't do anything before she passed out, every kind of penetration leaves marks in the vagina but unconscious sex signs, as far as my medical knowledge goes, aren't much different than the ones of consensual sex, unlike rape. As for the baby, it's only a ~1/7 chance.

As a last resort, depending of the age of consent laws on your state, I know some dudes in the net who can get you out of country safely. So relax.

calling fake on this one

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Thank you for this read!!!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.