By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

AndrewWK said:
happydolphin said:
AndrewWK said:
Abortion

What a sad comment. The first thing you think of in a case of rape.

How about not raping someone?

It appears to me that its a bit too late for that. So if she really is pregnant they should abort and throw him into prison.

:( What a shitty world.

Around the Network

What's 'three fitty'?

You should of just jacked off gilgamesh... seriously, that's fucked.

happydolphin said:
AndrewWK said:
happydolphin said:
AndrewWK said:
Abortion

What a sad comment. The first thing you think of in a case of rape.

How about not raping someone?

It appears to me that its a bit too late for that. So if she really is pregnant they should abort and throw him into prison.

It is easy to be judgemental if you are not in this position. But when you get there you become desperate, and desperate men do desperate things. And come on he has already rapped her an abortion wont make it worse.

MrT-Tar said:

I just pictured Gilgamesh from various Final Fantasy games (I have no idea what the user looks like) raping an unconsious tall girl, timing it exactly to this music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CMTXyExkeI

I think I need some brain bleach

LOL

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
happydolphin said:

It is easy to be judgemental if you are not in this position. But when you get there you become desperate, and desperate men do desperate things. And come on he has already rapped her an abortion wont make it worse.

I'm not judging him! I never did. I'm just upset at us, why we treat each other like this.

man-bear-pig said:
What's 'three fitty'?

South Park reference.  Chef's father always went on about the Lochness Monster trying to scam $3.50 out of him.  

That said, you have one screwed up imagination OP.

happydolphin said:
AndrewWK said:
happydolphin said:

I'm not judging him! I never did. I'm just upset at us, why we treat each other like this.

This is a classic example of thinking with your dick instead of your brain

I don't know what to make of this story. Either it's real and you tried to jazz it up in the end with some "humor" about the Loch Ness Monster and now you have AIDS and a baby on the way (plus, you raped someone) or it's a joke thread.

Reminds me of a time in college when I first met one of my old girlfriends. Except, I woke her up and we had sex while she was actually coherent.