By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Big problem, possible pregnant help!!

This is probably the most random and open thing I have read on an internet forum in a very long time.

First things first: Not sure if Serious....

Second of all if serious:

the first mistake was going over to her place when you already have a girlfriend. Thats just asking to visit temptation city. Not only that but doing that while drunk. 95 times out of 100 some form of sex is going to happen.

It definitely proves that one mistake leads to another.

Im assuming "three Fitty" means $350 or else you wouldn't have implied that being "out three fitty" was a big deal if it meant $3.50.

My advice:

1.Clean her sheets.

2.Give her a formal Apology

3.Tell your girlfriend the truth of what happened (hiding truth never helps anyone)

4.Now im not a proponent of abortion. So if she is pregnant you and her need to take the responsibility of having that child born into the world and taking care of it. My feeling on the matter is this:
if someone feels responsible enough to have sex they should be responsible enough to parent a child. No reason a child should pay the punishment and be aborted for his/her's parents actions.

5. everybody makes mistakes. me included. The best thing to do once you make a mistake is just make it right and own it. if not then be ready for a hard life. I hope that helps.

Around the Network

LOL man I love that episode. I almost always answer the question "how much will it be" (or similar) with it'll be about three fitty.

d21lewis said:
I don't know what to make of this story. Either it's real and you tried to jazz it up in the end with some "humor" about the Loch Ness Monster and now you have AIDS and a baby on the way (plus, you raped someone) or it's a joke thread.

Nessie never said no. It can't be rape. She was naked and willing and he just continued where they left off.

man-bear-pig said:
What's 'three fitty'?

I think it's the money he paid. 

...ever watch "South Park"? Then you should know already.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pics or gtfo.

thehusbo said:
Pics or gtfo.

You missed it. These comments were 'cool' on the first page of the thread ;)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
thehusbo said:
Pics or gtfo.

You missed it. These comments were 'cool' on the first page of the thread ;)

Well, I do think they are necessary :)

superchunk said:
d21lewis said:
I don't know what to make of this story. Either it's real and you tried to jazz it up in the end with some "humor" about the Loch Ness Monster and now you have AIDS and a baby on the way (plus, you raped someone) or it's a joke thread.

Nessie never said no. It can't be rape. She was naked and willing and he just continued where they left off.

It's kinda sketchy.  It's not that she didn't say no, it's that she didn't offer consent.  It'll come down to the laws of the land where Gilgamesh lives but she definitely has a case.  More than enough to make an arrest considering that he said she was unconsious and he went ahead and did what he did.  The rest would be up to a jury.  She bares quite a bit of the responsibility since she chose to get so drunk that she was no longer in control of her actions.  Also, considering that she could be as young as 17--she shouldn't have been drinking and the 23 year old is the one responsible for the situation.

I'd have to look at Gilgamesh's profile to see where he lives.  Where I'm from, the age of consent is 16 so she could have sex with other people her own age.  Someone as old as Gilgamesh could be charged with statutory rape or, at the very least, contributing to the delinquincy of a minor.  He fell for the bait.  The "Jail Bait". 

The thing that makes me wonder is, if she's so young, how does she afford her own place.  All in all, it's an ugly situation with the potential to get a lot uglier.  Having sex with an underage drunk girl without her consent and possibly getting her pregnant--wow.  I'd have trouble sleeping worrying about possible STD's, a child on the way, criminal charges, and the fact that she punched him in the face.