By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think about Nintendo copying Sony again?

WiiU online is free.

Around the Network

I dont like it at all. They should make up their own internet.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Nintendo copying Sony? What?????
I mean I am a Sony fan and all but if there is any copying then it Sony doing it. Sony copied Nintendo so much lately it appears to like black Nintendo :S

Honestly Microsoft is the only company that forces payment for online, hell even OnLive which is a cloud gaming platform and an "Always online" servers stressed to oblivion have online for free (and without adverts!), Microsoft is living in the past , or just living on their own little scamland.

Wii's online is free too you know :P They're continuing their position from this generation, not copying Sony xD

Around the Network
Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

You mean why is Sony and Nintendo copying SEGA with the dreamcast?

Sigh... sony fans think the world was created by Sony.

well copying Sony free or copying Microsoft payable!

one of the other... they cannot invent anything different this time!

Switch!!!

fedfed said:
well copying Sony free or copying Microsoft payable!

one of the other... they cannot invent anything different this time!

Yes they can they just lacked the courage to do it. They could PAY you for being online. Now that would sell some WiiU!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Nem said:
Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

You mean why is Sony and Nintendo copying SEGA with the dreamcast?

Sigh... sony fans think the world was created by Sony.

Are you trying to tell me that it wasn't? has my whole life been a lie? Ó_Ò

HOW DARE THEY!

Nintendo should create their own Internet with their own URL's, where people have to pay Nintendo money to Nintendo Land to play, and make sure every single game they release is a new IP!

What has happened to the Nintendo I loved...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.