By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think about Nintendo copying Sony again?

fedfed said:
well copying Sony free or copying Microsoft payable!

one of the other... they cannot invent anything different this time!

They could pay the people who play online - Would be complete new way^^

Around the Network
tonymarraffa said:
People complain bout paying for xbox Live. I gladly payed 19.99 a month for Seganet and would again in a heartbeat if Sega ever released a console again. I own a PS3, 360,, and a Wii. Fanboyism makes me ill.

I would like to enjoy the games I enjoy on whatever console I want without someone telling me which one is better.  Play games, not consoles.  3DS better than Vita, Vita better than 3DS?  Doesn't matter, I'd get both if I could (have the 3DS).  It can be fun to compare specs, but people start to take these things  way too far and it just doesn't become fun anymore.  I guess that's why so many people troll about these things.

MDMAlliance said:
tonymarraffa said:
People complain bout paying for xbox Live. I gladly payed 19.99 a month for Seganet and would again in a heartbeat if Sega ever released a console again. I own a PS3, 360,, and a Wii. Fanboyism makes me ill.

I would like to enjoy the games I enjoy on whatever console I want without someone telling me which one is better.  Play games, not consoles.  3DS better than Vita, Vita better than 3DS?  Doesn't matter, I'd get both if I could (have the 3DS).  It can be fun to compare specs, but people start to take these things  way too far and it just doesn't become fun anymore.  I guess that's why so many people troll about these things.

Troll thread.

Free online is standard. Paying extra is premium.
I'm sure if you compare every online gaming system you'll see most of them have been free.

Plus, I doubt the Wii U's online will rival XBL. Hope it does though in all honesty.

thetonestarr said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Would have been a successful trolling thread if it didn't say "again" in the title, which indicates that Nintendo ever has copied Sony in the past. That kind of gave it away.

Back when online gaming for the Wii was rolled out and it was announced to be free, people went around saying Nintendo was copying Sony.

I think you may have missed the part where my comment wasn't serious.

Around the Network

See what you did there :D

I guess with the fiscal loss this year that Nintendo is copying Sony in that area too. 8*>

(Remember, this is a joke thread).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Busted said:
Nem said:
Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

You mean why is Sony and Nintendo copying SEGA with the dreamcast?

Sigh... sony fans think the world was created by Sony.

Are you trying to tell me that it wasn't? has my whole life been a lie? Ó_Ò

LOL XD

Well this is a dumb a topic guys lets be serious.

Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

That's not Nintendo copying Sony. That's Nintendo copying housewives doing their laundry.

... we're talking about stuff on washing lines, right?