By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think about Nintendo copying Sony again?

Smlls said:

Lol. I hope you're kidding.

He's not, he's dead serious.

Around the Network
darkshadow23 said:
 If WiiU online is free they copy Sony (which they did!). And if they charge you for it then they copy Microsoft.

There are other possibilities than just Free (Sony) and Pay (MS).

There's "Nintendo pays you".

There's Semi-free (Free to play basic stuff, but pay for things like voice chat, etc)

There's Private-Server-Free (Nintendo provides a server system that you pay to use, but you can also set up your own private server)

There's Free-Willy (Nintendo sends you a killer whale)

There's Free-And-Open-Sauce (Free online, and Nintendo sends you some tomato sauce)

There's Freemason (Nintendo's exclusive club for Wii U owners, you go to the local club HQ and play multiplayer there)

Aielyn said:
darkshadow23 said:
 If WiiU online is free they copy Sony (which they did!). And if they charge you for it then they copy Microsoft.

There are other possibilities than just Free (Sony) and Pay (MS).

There's "Nintendo pays you".

There's Semi-free (Free to play basic stuff, but pay for things like voice chat, etc)

There's Private-Server-Free (Nintendo provides a server system that you pay to use, but you can also set up your own private server)

There's Free-Willy (Nintendo sends you a killer whale)

There's Free-And-Open-Sauce (Free online, and Nintendo sends you some tomato sauce)

There's Freemason (Nintendo's exclusive club for Wii U owners, you go to the local club HQ and play multiplayer there)

This was a fantastic post!

Good, good. Now let's hope MS copies Sony as well and all will be well.

Let me give you newbies a lesson:

This is a Galaki Thread. AKA, a joke thread.

Around the Network

So Galaki copied Rol?

It's only fair, seeing as how by making a home game console in the first place, Sony copied Nintendo...
... who copied Atari...
... which copied Ralph Baer's Brown Box.

Damn copycats...

Sony online is no more free, normal PSN it's like XBLA Silver, useless, you go Plus to have something or you stay with nothing.

Just yesterday Nintendo said: "To have an online with paid subscription is not the right choice for us." I'm translating the quote from an italian Nintendo site.

Plus this: i don't care of online gaming. LOL

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

what about nintendo copy augmented reality sony using this technologie 10 year ago.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

b-but sony also put in a dvd/blu-ray player in it!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5