By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think about Nintendo copying Sony again?

Well until they have something worthy of charging for, I would be surprised if they charged for going online. Wii Nintendo be hosting servers for 3rd party games like MS or having 3rd parties host their own servers like Sony?

Around the Network

Nintendo never learn

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

BasilZero said:
lilbroex said:
Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

You mean copying themselves. The Wii online was free and so was the DS....

Sony fans are getting hard up for something to take the heat off of their systems...

Its amazing how Nintendo fans are easily trolled by....a Nintendo fan like Galaki o.O.

Anyways, sounds like a great idea! I wonder what online required games (other than DQX) will be coming out for the Wii-U!

Looks like Nintendo still doesn't know what their online will be like. I guess they have hired a few more people in the US recently to help them figure it out.

ROFLMAO said:
Wii's online is free too you know :P They're continuing their position from this generation, not copying Sony xD

Are you saying Sony copied Nintendo in free online! What bastards. XD

All Nintendo does is copy everybody. If WiiU online is free they copy Sony (which they did!). And if they charge you for it then they copy Microsoft.

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
thetonestarr said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Would have been a successful trolling thread if it didn't say "again" in the title, which indicates that Nintendo ever has copied Sony in the past. That kind of gave it away.

Back when online gaming for the Wii was rolled out and it was announced to be free, people went around saying Nintendo was copying Sony.

I think you may have missed the part where my comment wasn't serious.

Man, it was like 6AM. Gimme a break. =p

SW-5120-1900-6153

No, it just means Nintendo and Sony are doing online right.

but if Nintendo copied Sony and Sony copied Nintendo
does that mean Nintendo copied Nintendo?

I expected better from you galaki.

Lol. I hope you're kidding.