By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think about Nintendo copying Sony again?

trasharmdsister12 said:
I didn't believe the news when I first read that Sony had bought Galaki... but here we are.

LMFAO!  I was trying to find a way to spin that thread into a Galaki joke.  You've succeeded where I have failed!

Around the Network

this thread needs a 8=======>

so here is two of them preparing for a duel

8=======>  <=======8

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Nice one Galaki
but sriously
Nintendo is d00000med.. ;)

YukanaSenix said:
fedfed said:
well copying Sony free or copying Microsoft payable!

one of the other... they cannot invent anything different this time!

They could pay the people who play online - Would be complete new way^^

No, it wouldn't be new: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/5633/nintendo-launches-connection-ambassador-promotion-in-europe/. Once again, Nintendo invents everything?

people should be paid for playing online
that would be innovation

Around the Network
Nem said:
Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

You mean why is Sony and Nintendo copying SEGA with the dreamcast?

Sigh... sony fans think the world was created by Sony.

sega was a bad ass.. but super nintendo (in japan) had online before dreamcast..

Ontopic: MS (windows) gave us online..  (pretty good, but ms still copy'et all other, game related, from (atari), sega and nintendo, and some things like kinnect from sony)

Free internet play???? The Wii U is doomed! Lol. It was fairly obviously going to be free but good to know. I would have my xbox connected online if it was free.

Wrong again Sega Megadrive had Meganet before SNES lol

Galaki said:

WiiU online is free.

You mean copying themselves. The Wii online was free and so was the DS....

Sony fans are getting hard up for something to take the heat off of their systems...