By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, what do you think about Nintendo copying Sony again?

FromDK said:

Look at apple.. They copiede the touch mp3 player, and the small "fun" games.. 

This just in, Apple copied the concept of 'fun' from Nintendo. The bastards. 

Around the Network
FromDK said:

Nintendo gave the world everything.. Portable gaming, touch gamming and the motion revolution are 3 pretty big things.. analog is an other.. glasses free 3d.. most of the game genres (offcourse atari, namco, sega and others to.. but in this tread we are only looking at sony/ ms) and soon a screen controller (and 2-3 screen play)..

So when examble MS deside to make the x-box.. and better online.. Nintendo has every right to use that to.. But they are not :) nintendo did online gaming before ms and sony.. And offcourse the are gonna use it more now, when kids and people are on the internet.. and like competing that way..

Many companys look's at nintendo.. whats next... after all they had done "the next big thing" for more than 25 years..:)

Look at apple.. They copiede the touch mp3 player, and the small "fun" games.. and the app store, came after nintendo had sold small small games and app's (they just called them channels) and even the ipad "came" to jobs.. after he had seen nintendo's DSi XL.. (hey we can do a thing that's bigger than the pocket)

the truly sad thing is that i think that you actually believe a lot of the bs you just posted...

edit: here is a thread i posted earlier that relates very closely to this

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142715

Araknie said:
Sony online is no more free, normal PSN it's like XBLA Silver, useless, you go Plus to have something or you stay with nothing.

Just yesterday Nintendo said: "To have an online with paid subscription is not the right choice for us." I'm translating the quote from an italian Nintendo site.

Plus this: i don't care of online gaming. LOL

lol please elaborate

o_O.Q... I know they not inventet gyro or somephing like that.. (i leave that to since)

But i know for sure that they has been here since 1. gen (they sold magnawox in japan) 

And Startet portable gaming (25 years ago)

Just the last 10 years..:

2002:  Nintendo made a official wireless controller with 2 analogs called wavebird.. (now it return as pro controller for wii u)

2004:  Startet "touch generation" (thats what they called it) many called touch a gimmick..

2006:  The same with wii and "The motion revolution" (thats what they called it)  many called motion a gimmick..

2007:  Wii-board was born... more than 30 mill speaks for them self..

2011:  Was the year they added glasses free protable gaming.. some people still call this one a gimmick.. but give it some time..

They also showed the wii u concept, but this time all got it from start.. No "gimmick card" has been played..:)

And Wii-shop startet selling small games and had apps (called them channel) via download before apple, and also was the first with both "cam games" and "touch games" I also know for a fact that nintendo's touch mp3 player for ds, came before apple had touch in the ipod..

So what do u mean..?