By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

woops wrong thread

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

good to know i'm not the only bubble hater^^ pretty hard to find banners where one side isn't important and doesn#t get extremely destroyed by the bubble.

I like the bubble, it's informational

non-gravity said:

The bubble itself is fine, just that there's plenty of other places it could be besides directly over the banner.

TWRoO said:
Khuutra said:

Somebody - I'm not saying who, but it was TWRoO - moved the Husk article from Enemies > Reapers > Husk, to being its own category in ME3 articles.

I cannot figure out how to undo this.

Edit: Also all the information in the article was wiped, but I recovered that

Did I? Sorry.... not sure why it did that though.

I checked out the page as someone linked to it earlier (oh that was you) though obviously the link didn't work as they all redirect to the homepage but I navigated to it. At the time all the pages were loading with the editing portion all jumbled up at the bottom of the page for some reason (when it is supposed to come up in a lightbox-like javascript thing)

All I did was click the "edit this page" button, and then clicked "save & close"... I didn't change a thing.

I'm sorry, TWRoO

I'm not sure how to say this, so I'll just say it.

You have internet cancer.

Edit: Also I figured out how to fix it. You have to go into the page and assign it a parent article.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
non-gravity said:

The bubble itself is fine, just that there's plenty of other places it could be besides directly over the banner.

You sound like all the other bubble haters here.

OT: I was just over at the killzone 2 page http://gamewise.co/games/20434/Killzone-2. It's Facebook like counter stood at 0, I hit it and the counter jumped to 30. I went over to Facebook and removed the like. Back on gamewise the counter went to 29.

Post edited by poster who took the time to read to OP and realized his mistake

Signature goes here!

non-gravity said:

The bubble is not only informational but intrusive.

It's good, just not where it resides.

Just how much are we supposed to comment on? There's a lot of features that don't work but I'm guessing you guys already know that. Is there a list of features that should work and that you need tested?

Signature goes here!

MontanaHatchet said:
What profile pictures should we used for characters in movie-based games (e.g. James Bond, Aragorn, etc.)? Should we use the pictures of their real-life actors, or pictures from the games they're in? James Bond looks different in just about every game in the series, but a picture of Daniel Craig might not really illustrate what he looks like in Goldeneye.

I would go with his appearance from the best known James Bond game. In this case, that's Goldeneye.

And the actual in-game character, not the actor.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective