By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Looking for Gamewise Testers! Sign Up Here!

KylieDog said:
NintendoPie said:
How do we create characters, though?

FOr now it seems we cannot create anything new, no creating games, no creating characters.  We can only edit/fill in details and such for existing entries.

Actually I did manage to create on character because the tool suddenly popped up once, not sure if it will do it again though...

Around the Network
Millenium said:
KylieDog said:
NintendoPie said:
How do we create characters, though?

FOr now it seems we cannot create anything new, no creating games, no creating characters.  We can only edit/fill in details and such for existing entries.

Actually I did manage to create on character because the tool suddenly popped up once, not sure if it will do it again though...

If it does, get a screencapture and try to give details like the url you're on. That's probably not intended :) and would be a bug.

The Pop-Up details menu is messed up when you scroll. It makes some sort of tearing(?) effect.

Also, that big bubble on the Banner is really annoying. It messes up your picture quite a lot.

NintendoPie said:
The Pop-Up details menu is messed up when you scroll. It makes some sort of tearing(?) effect.

Also, that big bubble on the Banner is really annoying. It messes up your picture quite a lot.

I think that bubble is to display scores, and also another image? Also, I copied a skeleton text across, but deleted words and points, expanded and added others, and changed the layout. Does that count as 'original'? And is there no way to change/delete an exsisting page, or banner, or picture? (I apologize for the bad grammar, had to hit the 3DS to write this!)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Khuutra said:

Somebody - I'm not saying who, but it was TWRoO - moved the Husk article from Enemies > Reapers > Husk, to being its own category in ME3 articles.

I cannot figure out how to undo this.

Edit: Also all the information in the article was wiped, but I recovered that

Did I? Sorry.... not sure why it did that though.

I checked out the page as someone linked to it earlier (oh that was you) though obviously the link didn't work as they all redirect to the homepage but I navigated to it. At the time all the pages were loading with the editing portion all jumbled up at the bottom of the page for some reason (when it is supposed to come up in a lightbox-like javascript thing)

All I did was click the "edit this page" button, and then clicked "save & close"... I didn't change a thing.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
NintendoPie said:

Yeah, doesn't seem to need be that big.  I try use banners that have that bit blank/plain or unimportant.

They should make it a light watermark effect, but it becomes opaque when you hover over the banner.

KylieDog said:
NintendoPie said:

Yeah, doesn't seem to need be that big.  I try use banners that have that bit blank/plain or unimportant.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to work around it. I either flip the picture horizontally or try to find one without any importance on the right side of the picture. (Which is kind of hard to do xD.)

Conegamer said:
NintendoPie said:

I think that bubble is to display scores, and also another image? Also, I copied a skeleton text across, but deleted words and points, expanded and added others, and changed the layout. Does that count as 'original'? And is there no way to change/delete an exsisting page, or banner, or picture? (I apologize for the bad grammar, had to hit the 3DS to write this!)

But it doesn't need to be that big. It could be smaller or even of to the side a little more.

what number is my userID? I wonder...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

What profile pictures should we used for characters in movie-based games (e.g. James Bond, Aragorn, etc.)? Should we use the pictures of their real-life actors, or pictures from the games they're in? James Bond looks different in just about every game in the series, but a picture of Daniel Craig might not really illustrate what he looks like in Goldeneye.