By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kaz Hirai Leaves Sony Computer Entertainment Position (but remains as Sony CEO)

kowenicki said:
He is CEO of sony corp. He isn't leaving Sony, he is leaving playstation. He has a bigger fish to fry.

?

Around the Network

lol I actually am surprised he was still at SCE 0_o it makes perfect sense

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Tretton! Tretton! Tretton!

(In all honesty, Andrew House already has Kaz' old position of head of SCE globally. They don't really need an executive chairman).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Well... that was quite a short time for him to be in that position...

Carl2291 said:
Bring back Ken!

Bring back Ken!

Bring back Ken!

You want to bring back the guy who drove the #1 videogame console brand into the ground. Thanks to him the Sony lost a massive market share and the PS3 has SCE hasn't turned a profit since 2005.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Shuhei Yoshida is still the CEO of SCEWW (SCEJ) so that's what matters to me, honestly if they have this guy as head of sce , we'd get a much better quality games....much much better (see gravity daze vs resistance burning skies)

Misleading title. People need to learn how to read before commenting. Kaz had too many titles and positions within Sony so he decided to let go of a few. He is still President and CEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Misleading title. People need to learn how to read before commenting. Kaz had too many titles and positions within Sony so he decided to let go of a few. He is still President and CEO.

Who said the opposite?

Well at least he didn't leave the company, if anyone can save Sony I believe is him

Nintendo and PC gamer

Good thing. Needs to focus his time.on SONY as a whole.

4 ≈ One