By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2012 Final - Federer wins his 7th Wimbledon title, and is now back to being World #1!

Venus Williams is out in this first round! :0

Around the Network

MBP is doing something on Tennis... What?

NintendoPie said:

I love tennis! It's my favourite sport after football. Can you watch Wimbledon in America?

man-bear-pig said:
NintendoPie said:

I love tennis! It's my favourite sport after football. Can you watch Wimbledon in America?

Err... I think so. On the Tennis Channel. Sadly I'm the only one who really likes it in my household.

Go Maria Sharapova!

Aww.......... Lleyton Hewitt got matched up with Jo Wilfred-Tsonga in the first round.... Bad luck.

Around the Network

Federer is just majestic. Unbelievable. Best of all time.

I'm cheering for Raonic (Canadian) and Nadal.

I can't watch women's tennis because of the disgusting grunting (especially Sharapova)

Marks said:
I'm cheering for Raonic (Canadian) and Nadal.

I can't watch women's tennis because of the disgusting grunting (especially Sharapova)

:o Azarenka is the worse, I saw her once in Melbourne, the whole audience giggled every time she hit the ball.

I want Nadal and the other Williams out, then I could care less who wins the tournament. Rooting for Murray tho.

John Isner lost, crap...

TheKingofRedLions said:

John Isner lost, crap...

I wasn't expecting that one. I only saw that Falla was playing against a high ranked one, and I was kind of sad, but then yeah! Go Falla! :)