By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2012 Final - Federer wins his 7th Wimbledon title, and is now back to being World #1!

I'd like to see Nadal win. I've always preferred him to Federer.
As for the ladies I'd like to see some REALLY short skirts and and listen to those eastern european accents moan.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ninplup obviously does not like tennis. Tennis is aired on many channels. Unlike Cricket and most Soccer. Although I have noticed that Euro thing popping up quite a bit as well.

I am rooting for Andy......lol....Roger and Maria. Nadal seems like a total pricked in real life. So I have never felt the need to go for him. Cantstanza the Williams twins either. Sharapova seems like she is a great competitor even though she is super hot. Unlike that other blond dingbat.

Who is the third lady on your list? She should play with a bag on her head.

Which Andy?

Djokovic will win this one. Nadal is the champ on clay, but on any other surface I will take Djokovic over him any day. Federer is past his prime and Murray won't threaten any of the top 3. Look for Tipsarevic to get pretty far as well.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

spurgeonryan said:
^ roddick. The one who never wins anything.

Atleast Andy Rodick, unlike Andy Murray, won a grand slam in his career :P (US Open)

I'm cheering for Federer. Hes alwasy been my favorite player, he is the best of all time and I'd love seeing him win 1 last grand slam (17th). Also if he wins this year, he ties Sampras' 7 Wimbledon title and he will become number 1 once again. He is only 1 week away from Sampras all time record of most total weeks as #1, so if he wins that would be a huge win even for a player who already won everything in his career.

Sure he is past his prime, but i'm sure he is 10 times the player that Nadal and Djoko will be when they will both be in their 30s. Hes been having a great year so far so I think he has his chances but to be honest I think anyone from the top3 can win. I don't see anyone else winning tho :S

Also Federer and Djoko possibly meeting at the semis AGAIN?! What the hell... these two ALWAYS end up killing eachother at the semis while Nadal has a easy way to the final... what gives?!

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Andy Roddick could have had four more majors if Fed wasn't there! and he definitely should have won the 09 Wimbldeon final.

Around the Network

Tsonga is a machine! My money is on him winning the men's singles

man-bear-pig said:
Tsonga is a machine! My money is on him winning the men's singles

He is a machine. He has a problem with one of his fingers too.... Probably going to be Hewitt's last Wimbeldon. Would have liked him to go decently far in the tournament but he got matched up with Tsonga.

spurgeonryan said:
Tsonga will never , actually no one will ever be as good as Sampras, R-Fed, or Nadal. Not even any of the old time players.

/thread

How can you say Federer is one of the best when Nadal always beats him? How can you say Nadal is one of the best when Djokovic always beats him? (except on clay...) What I'm trying to say is that Djokovic should be included if you include the other two.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Holy shit!

Rosol is beating Nadal, and they are into the 5th set! :O

3x Match point for Rosol.