By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2012 Final - Federer wins his 7th Wimbledon title, and is now back to being World #1!

Im starting to doubt wether he will win one, its not a question of talent, he has that in abundance, its the mental thing. I suppose if anything he does favour the hard courts so maybe the US open may bring him some joy (he did win it as a junior)

Around the Network

Was so happy for Federer to pull through and win his record tying 7th Wimbledon! Not only that, but he had a drought when it came to winning the majors so I'm happy for him, to know that he's still able to play high level tennis.

안녕하세요, oh!sayHUN 입니다! — living, loving life @ 04201990 · personal · chocoalatte

Andy Murray finally won a gran slam still needs to win Wimbledon since he is British.

Murray is British but he is not English. The Scots are behind Murray but the English well they have divided opinions on him. Congrats he finally won his first GS in his 5th GS Final.

Also congratulations to Serena William for winning her 15th Grand Slam and the fourth U.S. Open she needs to be ranked #1 in the world. Really she should be rank #1 since the end of the Olympics.

Around the Network

Congrats to Murray. He and Djokovic played a great match. I really didn't see Djokovic coming back after dropping two strait sets, and after that I didn't see Murray coming back after Djokovic was playing such dominant tennis. I was wrong both times. It just looked like Murray wanted it more in the 5th set. Having never won before, I'm not surprised.

On a side note. Djokovic, Nadal, Federer, and Murray have all won one major each this year. I thought that was pretty interesting that each of the top 4 had one major win. The competition is definitely a lot tougher than it used to be. :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089