By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2012 Final - Federer wins his 7th Wimbledon title, and is now back to being World #1!

The tennis world has been crazy these past 24 hours! Benneteau is beating Federer

Around the Network

OH FUCK!! Benneteau is beating Federer 2-0 in sets!!

man-bear-pig said:
OH FUCK!! Benneteau is beating Federer 2-0 in sets!!

Nadal out, and most likely Federer, what other top-seeded player will go out? My final prediction is:

David Goffin vs. Novak Djokovic.

C'mon Federer!!!!

Federer won!!!! What a comeback, what a game, almost had a heart attack during the 4th lol. With Nadal out, it would be a terrible missed opportunity if he losses to anyone other that Djokovic.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

Oh shit!

Lisicki and Sharapova are playing tomorrow!!

man-bear-pig said:
Oh shit!

Lisicki and Sharapova are playing tomorrow!!

Lisicki defeated Sharapova.

No surprises in men matches today.

Would love to see Murray get a first slam, especially Wimbledon as its been so long a Brit has won it (or any grand slam) He has the talent and the game thats for sure. Its just his mentality, i mean Andy Murray beats himself half the time. He never played to his full potential in the 3 slam finals he made, hasnt even taken a set (thats not taking anything away from his opponents) Still i think the US open is his best chance.

I'm sad Sharapova is out

@zippy, I hope he wins too but I don't ink he has a chance. Federer and djokovic (and perhaps Tsonga) are in another league to Murray.