Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2012 Final - Federer wins his 7th Wimbledon title, and is now back to being World #1!

man-bear-pig said:

Murray's playing well! Murray has beat Federer more than he has lost to him, so it could possibly be a Murray-Djokovic final!

Murray would play Nadal in the semis. It'll be a Djokovic/Federer Semi-Final, and likely a Murray/Tsonga Semi in the other half of the draw.

Thoguh, there was good play from Ferrer...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:

Murray's playing well! Murray has beat Federer more than he has lost to him, so it could possibly be a Murray-Djokovic final!

Murray would play Nadal in the semis. It'll be a Djokovic/Federer Semi-Final, and likely a Murray/Tsonga Semi in the other half of the draw.

Oh yeah, I forgot they were in different sides of the draw. And yeah, Ferrer was on fire!

man-bear-pig said:
Conegamer said:
man-bear-pig said:

Oh yeah, I forgot they were in different sides of the draw. And yeah, Ferrer was on fire!

True, but Del Potro really...wasn't. I expect Murray to win in 4 sets against him, though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Serena destroyed Kvitova!! I'm glad.

I literally can't tell the difference between Lisicki and Kerber! They look eerily identical

Around the Network

It seems that serena is weak against lower seeded opponents but crushes the top 10. Kinda crazy

Come on Radwanska!

my two fav ladies went out lisicki and paszcek,i love lisicki

this little russian kirilenko is pretty good

Above & Beyond

So they decided to finish Radwańska - Kirilenko today and Aga won :)

Ferrer is gonna beat murray me thinks.