By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NEW 3DS XL! Circle Pad Pro XL announced!!! End of limited 3D sweet spot? Check OP for preview!

Tagged games:

Won't this make the extra analog thing incompatible.

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
I'm surprised most people don't know this.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=179818

Everything moves over! Yes, even the ambassador games and title! Streetpass, play coins, unlocked content, everything!

I know. I try to revive a thread about this to update everybody. It does transfer everything but it also wipes out the 3DS where you're transferring from. I have a launch 3DS and I no longer have the Ambassador Certificate. My gf does with her newly bought 3DS.

Yes, the 3DS "transfers" over to the new system. It doesn't "copy", it transfers. The old system will be like it was when you first got it. I transferred my profile/games/etc. to my new 3ds at the time and sold my launch one, which had been wiped from the transfer.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Sal.Paradise said:

WHAT THE HELL NINTENDO?? THIS REDESIGN SUCKS ASS HERES WHAT U SHUD HAVE DONE ****!

Lol! You drew that??

Very satirical, I love it.

happydolphin said:

Lol! You drew that??

Very satirical, I love it.

I can't take credit for this artistry, I'm afraid. 

So many Vita fans in this thread with a lot of hate!

Around the Network

Just like my old black+cobalt DSLite, I like the matte finish and those colours. Still trying to hold out getting the 3DS this time around, my DS and iOS entertain me 99.9% of the time at home, so I'm betting on the Wii U. It'll be home-portable !!!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Sal.Paradise said:

WHAT THE HELL NINTENDO?? THIS REDESIGN SUCKS ASS HERES WHAT U SHUD HAVE DONE ****!

That's great. I need a like button.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Thoughts

1.) $199.99.. It'll be $199.99 in August but will go down to $179.99 or less in less than 6 months afterwards.

2.) 6.5 hours maximum is NOT acceptable for a Nintendo handheld at this point.

3.) New color by February/March.

4.) I love my DSi XL but it made sense for older gamers/non-gamers because it made games like Brain Age and Art Academy feel better to play. Also I seldom ever play my handhelds outside my home anymore so the DSi XL made sense. The 3DS XL on the other hand seems like a bloated 3DS intended to smother those unfortunate enough to get it with 3D. Make some touch generation games that make sense to be played with a bigger touch screen instead of just making your 3D delivery device larger.

Pixel Art can be fun.

1. You dont know
2. Now an improvement is bad?
3.???
4. But...but...Brain age and Art academy are coming just after the XL, you contradicted yourself

Significant_leap said:
1. You dont know
2. Now an improvement is bad?
3.???
4. But...but...Brain age and Art academy are coming just after the XL, you contradicted yourself

1.) Considering Nintendo has been pretty content with price reductions and they usually go for $20 to $40 drops as of late.. who knows.  At the same time, this is the 3DS.  They may just drop to $119.99 if they're not selling well enough.

2.) An improvement is an improvement, I won't deny them that.  I just want a battery life at least as good as the DS Lite's or DSi XL's for that matter.

EDIT: 3.) Maybe I'm just bitter about Midnight Blue DSi XL but I'm definitely calling a new color by February/March.

4.) Sorry, didn't read that part sadly enough.

Pixel Art can be fun.