By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has much more third party interesting games than any other for me

So now it's about listing some shitty 3rd party games on Wii to prove that it HAS 3rd party games. How many of them have a 85+ metascore?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

I just LOVED like most people didn't get the words "my list of games" and "exclusive".

Just everybody show me like the HD consoles have multiplatforms.

EXCLUSIVES i talk about.

Thanks for the other who get the message.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Pretty much none of the aforementioned titles is in any way "shitty",except for only a few.The only "shitty games" I see are all those generic shooters metacritic rates so higly.Since when do clueless westerners rate Jgames as much as they deserve anyway?If they don't look and play the same as their "PC" games nowadays they so falsely consider as 'evolutionary' (more like boring & with no imagination at all), they bash them.That's why japanese games are being rated way more in japanese publications than in western ones (this wasn't happening during the past console generations).Cause they know their games.That's why the 3DS is the portable king despite only 3 games getting metacritic scores above 90+.Does that mean the 3DS only has 3 games with any worth, does anyone believe that?No,it's just westerners having lost their marbles with all those "games" they play theese days.In any case, Wii has more 3rd party games in general if you talk about quantity exclusively,and they are more interesting than any of the other 2 consoles' for most of us who don't give a damn about western games.And in my case especially, I don't mostly. So it's a matter of taste really.And that's what this topic is about ( -interesting games for me- ).Just for the record, I also have a 360 for those few Jgames of any interest I can't get on Wii.

Watching the events of the cosmos unfold in tears and solitude

Araknie said:

I just LOVED like most people didn't get the words "my list of games" and "exclusive".

Just everybody show me like the HD consoles have multiplatforms.

EXCLUSIVES i talk about.

Thanks for the other who get the message.

didnt get the message??? LMAO, dude YOU were the one who put 3rd party in your title thread and then went on to list games that were not 3rd party. Either remove the first party games or change the title thread

i agree, we had a party to celebrate 360 games, and one to celebrate PS3 games

now we need a 3rd Party to celebrate Wii games!

that is what the thread is about, right? lets party!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Was I the only fool to actually enjoy "Fragile Moon" I thought it was a kick @$$ game, I am pretty sure It's a third party exclusive.

Cassiel said:

Pretty much none of the aforementioned titles is in any way "shitty",except for only a few.The only "shitty games" I see are all those generic shooters metacritic rates so higly.Since when do clueless westerners rate Jgames as much as they deserve anyway?If they don't look and play the same as their "PC" games nowadays they so falsely consider as 'evolutionary' (more like boring & with no imagination at all), they bash them.That's why japanese games are being rated way more in japanese publications than in western ones (this wasn't happening during the past console generations).Cause they know their games.That's why the 3DS is the portable king despite only 3 games getting metacritic scores above 90+.Does that mean the 3DS only has 3 games with any worth, does anyone believe that?No,it's just westerners having lost their marbles with all those "games" they play theese days.In any case, Wii has more 3rd party games in general if you talk about quantity exclusively,and they are more interesting than any of the other 2 consoles' for most of us who don't give a damn about western games.And in my case especially, I don't mostly. So it's a matter of taste really.And that's what this topic is about ( -interesting games for me- ).Just for the record, I also have a 360 for those few Jgames of any interest I can't get on Wii.

Why do you mention The Conduit then ? Probably the most generic shooter I've ever seen and certainly far from the best.

@bolded
and that is the problem. The userbase for that is tiny. Even in Japan where many of the games you've mentioned don't do very well.

Because it's one (/two) game(s) I'm interested in, mainly because of the controls (that's the point in its case, or else I wouldn't even look at it, being western and all).And yes the userbase got tiny, since "PC games" moved to consoles because of 360's success.That also lead to Japanese gamers, losing their interest too, because their 'big brand' Sony, wasn't that 'japanese' any longer.So they moved to portables, which are Jgaming's saving grace, besides Wii.That's why the 3DS tops sales over there by a wide margin.It has no real "western support".Which is just fine by me, since it might probably be my favourite new console,since it has tons of games released and to be released I play/want to play.

Watching the events of the cosmos unfold in tears and solitude

couldn't someone easily make such a list like cassiel some posts before with japanese ps3 games? i have no big clue about those games but there are narutos and whatever as well or not?

i mean just out of my head and short look at some games on gamerankings, not sure if 3rd party games and yes, many also available for 360

yakuza games
naruto games
dragon ball games
dark souls and demon's souls (does this count?)
valkyra chronicles
blaz blue and blaz whatever the other ones are called
you mentioned resident evil so...resident evil games
final fantasy games
vanquish
disgaea game or games
eternal sonata
tekken
soul calibur
hot shots golf
tales of graces
el shaddai
dragon's dogma
catherine
katamari
naruto whatever 1-23
folklore
house of the dead
star ocean
atelier games
warriors orochi
majin
asura's wrath
no more heroes
dead rising
+ like 500 more sonic games, dynasty warriors games and other games?

and i didn't count all games of some series, only the series itself.

The Wii has some outstanding third party games.

For example:

- Fragile Dreams
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- Cursed Mountain
- Mad World
- NyxQuest
- Boom Blox
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade
- Little Kings Story
- Dead Space Extraction
- Resident Evil 4
- de Blob
- Deadly Creatures

Not to mention alle the Call of Duty, Goldeneye, No More Heroes, Monster Hunter ..., games.

And there are a lot of First-Party and Second-Party games that are truly the best games of this console generation.

Overall the Wii has more outstanding games than Xbox360 and PS3.