By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has much more third party interesting games than any other for me

Even though the op is clearly a little flawed, look at how quickly 360 and Ps3 gamers trolled. The first chance they got they took it lol. You would think with all the so called "great games" they have to play they wouldn't have time to troll 24/7. Ps3/360 have no good games confirmed lol.

This post has been moderated ~Barozi

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Araknie said:

Pandora's Tower (???)

You know funnily I wasn't entirely sure how to class Pandora's Tower either at first. I believe the IP is owned by Nintendo and they handled the publishing of it in all regions it was released. 

However I don't believe Nintendo owns anything of Ganbarion. They are very distinctly a third party developer. 

All in all though I think it would still be classed as a First party game, simply one made by a third party. Much in the same way as Metroid: Other M is distinctly first party even though it was made by a third party. So you can cross it off the list too. Meaning the OP only had 8 third party games out of a list of 19. 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

pezus said:
phenom08 said:
Even though the op is clearly a little flawed, look at how quickly 360 and Ps3 gamers trolled. The first chance they got they took it lol. You would think with all the so called "great games" they have to play they wouldn't have time to troll 24/7. Ps3/360 have no good games confirmed lol.

A little flawed sure. The whole point of this thread is moot because of this "little flaw"

I wouldnt call a list of 3rd party exclusives with half the damn games being first party a "little flaw". Id call it a major f**k up

sorry can't quote on my phone but @pezus Yes the op is flawed but the point of the thread is him naming 3rd party games on the Wii that he enjoyed and you guys jumped on it just to troll as always @oniyide ok a big F up but so what he's just naming what he enjoyed and as you usually do, you troll the Wii at any and every opportunity

phenom08 said:
sorry can't quote on my phone but @pezus Yes the op is flawed but the point of the thread is him naming 3rd party games on the Wii that he enjoyed and you guys jumped on it just to troll as always @oniyide ok a big F up but so what he's just naming what he enjoyed and as you usually do, you troll the Wii at any and every opportunity

oh stop your crying. Nobody is trolling the WIi, we're just having fun at this horrible mistake, go back on your phone and actually read whats being said. 

Hell heres my list of games i played/owned for WIi that are exclusive.

Muramasa

Grand Slam Tennis 1

Lost in Shadow

Red Steel 2

Sonic Colors

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

Not a long (which is kinda my point) but i had fun nonetheless

Around the Network

@oniyide Nobody is trolling? Maybe you troll so much you don't know how it looks anymore. I did ready the op and mention the flaws but as I said he was trying to state what 3rd party games he enjoyed obviously he named alot of first party as well but doesn't exactly mean the trolls need to come in saying how the Wii doesn't have many good 3rd party games unless your just trying to troll. Something most of you guys do 24/7 especially you.

@pezus phenom08 was probably talking about andrespetmonkey, Laguna, and definitely oniyide comments, all unnecessary comments about the Wiis 3rd party support not your comments pezus

phenomajp08 said:
@pezus phenom08 was probably talking about andrespetmonkey, Laguna, and definitely oniyide comments, all unnecessary comments about the Wiis 3rd party support not your comments pezus

haha yeah you're totally not phenom08 xD

phenomajp08 said:

why did you call your next account phenom as well? that's interesting

phenomajp08 said:

Lol I was just about to comment what a silly alt account that was and how long it would take mods to ban. And before I could even comment Barozi had taken care of it. 

I have to give you kudos on that one Barozi. That was insanely fast lol. Must be that spartan training. 

In fact possibly the fastest permaban in vgchartz history? Must have been like 3 minutes from account creation to permaban.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.