By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction Thread: Which Vgchart Member will be the next to leave the site?

Andrespetmonkey said:
NintendoPie said:

Andrespetmonkey said:

I am the best.

First off, no. Secondly, I said 2012, APM.

I am.

The best.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
APM is the best- it doesn't matter what year we're talking about

Da fuq, Radish?!?!

EDIT: OK, I'm done with teh pictures.

man-bear-pig said:

Lol, says the guy who has posted 3 times in this thread alone, and not one of your comments added anything to the thread. Comments like 'lol' and the above are pointless. You accused nintendopie of spamming too..

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4555957

" I don't think there's anything damn wrong with this place. People who want to participate just speak up, those that don't don't. "
There, now shut your face.

Millenium said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
NintendoPie said:

I am.

The best.

You're staring at the monkey in your pic like you want him to jerk you off hard, I have to admit, I'm not so convinced on your greatness...

Hey you can't see the bottom half of that pic. Anything could be going on down there.

radishhead said:
APM is the best- it doesn't matter what year we're talking about

Q.

F.

T.

Around the Network

I think we should care less about all this and just make it what it is. I've had enough of this he's leaving she's leaving nonsense. Seriously though. The place is fun and cool as it is, some will come, others will go it's the circle of life.

If there's anything anyone is doing wrong yeah sure they should fix that but otherwise if the oldies are not happy with the newies then it's theirs to deal with imho.

(screw you MBP)

Perhaps ninpie and happyd will be permabanned for spamming, given that between them they've posted in this thread about 20 times already.

Based of the discussion it sounds like everyone should leave. Spurg should change the title to "Who will be the last VGChartz member standing?" then we'll have a thread!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Snake612... I'm pretty sure he already has been back and then left again while I typed this post

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

pezus after the beating he's getting in the Word game thread