By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction Thread: Which Vgchart Member will be the next to leave the site?

Andrespetmonkey said:
pezus after the beating he's getting in the Word game thread

I actually feel bad for the guy. You know he's freazing his butt off and he only has one friend. (Out of the 4 that live in his country.) We should be easier on him....

Around the Network

Seece and Machina are gonna be a huge part of the new website. Dunno why you all think otherwise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
You mean vgchartz or gamewise? I highly doubt your talking bout gamewise.

new site is GW this one is staying here with changes to it but the forums, and current profiles will still be intact.  i believe hes referring to GW as machina and seece profiles left this one.  idk if many from here will go there as the majority came here for the numbers there are plenty of gaming websites out there so GW wont realy have much to draw new and old members in, so if there going there then good luck to them

either way i believe both havent left here as one is still on the payroll evident by his red SA badge and the other also still has both of his site positions even though hes not able to write or work for the DB if not online 

people i think will leave next

psrork and darth

people i think wont  leave anytime soon that most on here  think will leave

cgi and kowen

cgi like myself has taken many breaks from here since are 2008 debut if we were to permanently leave we would of done it already but instead we just keep coming back.  for me breaks are needed sometimes there are other things taking place in my real life that i cant focus to post on here, and other times its just that there is a lack of any real meaningful gaming news to post about.  with games like tlou and david cages new game i dont see him slowing his activity down or leaving  in the coming months  

i think kowen is a warrior hes been on here before his partnership with seece he doesnt need a wingman to survive, hes also a real gamer look at his 360 achievement stats hes played many games this gen.   its just in his blood to talk about gaming news and sales i dont see him leaving anytime soon, specially in the coming months when MS drops the price on the 360 hes going to be making all these number stats threads

Play Me

... Why me?

Millenium said:
BenVTrigger said:
I think about leaving all the time, and have for several months at a time before.

Not sure if I'll ever leave the site completly or not but I'm tempted to quite often.

I've thought about taking hiatuses myself,  I hope you don't entirely leave the site though, if was because of the "older" members like yourself & Seece that I myself joined up. If all the old geezers leave it'll be pretty barren even with new people joining up.

Don't worry I probably won't ever completly leave for various reasons one of which is I still feel I'm one of the last big level headed 360 supporters on the site besides a few others like yourself and Yo_john

But idk, the newer members just honestly don't do it for me.  Its rough seeing so many of the names that I took part in epic threads with just vanishing.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Don't worry I probably won't ever completly leave for various reasons one of which is I still feel I'm one of the last big level headed 360 supporters on the site besides a few others like yourself and Yo_john

But idk, the newer members just honestly don't do it for me.  Its rough seeing so many of the names that I took part in epic threads with just vanishing.

Seriously, guys, start posting some links because nostalgia is always the queen of embelishment.

way off topic but............wheres the global chart?

DieAppleDie said:

You should've posted that in the Pre-Orders Thread or something. They'll be coming around.

DieAppleDie said:

Dunno, SW numbers are late this week : (

you should make a thread about that......