By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction Thread: Which Vgchart Member will be the next to leave the site?

NintendoPie said:
spurgeonryan said:
I think the newer members need to step up and be willing to take up the slack.
pezus seems to post in sales threads so he should take over for seece with some help from our other resident sales guy until he has it down.

I agree. These new members, especially HappyD and THE1, are such slouchers. They really need to pick up the pace and earn a reason to be here. (Jk, HappyD and THE1 you guys are probablly the best of the 2012 Newcomers (even though HappyD was Padib.).) 

I am the best.

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
man-bear-pig said:
I agree with conegamer about ninpie. He will burn out in a few months when he has 50k posts, and only post occasionally like Soriku.

MARCUSDJACKSON keeps teasing that he will leave, so maybe he will follow through with that.

Montana seems to be alot less active at the moment too so he might be a contender.

Oh, and kowenicki might leave soon too because Seece left.

EDIT: Also, Badgenome nearly left the other day when I told him that even though Machina and Seece has left he shouldn't leave because he still has morenoingrato..

LOL, it takes a "Predict who's next to leave thread" to hear an intelligent response from you. XD

Lol, says the guy who has posted 3 times in this thread alone, and not one of your comments added anything to the thread. Comments like 'lol' and the above are pointless. You accused nintendopie of spamming too..

Aaaaaanyway, MDJ, this RPG thread has alot to live up to if it took you a year to build. Lulz

I will leave temporarily in the next week or so because I have some important exams coming up. Probably for ~1 month.

Oh, and Rainbow will be permabanned if he makes another alt apparently, so he is one to watch!

Andrespetmonkey said:

I am the best.

First off, no. Secondly, I said 2012, APM.

NintendoPie said:

I agree. These new members, especially HappyD and THE1, are such slouchers. They really need to pick up the pace and earn a reason to be here. (Jk, HappyD and THE1 you guys are probablly the best of the 2012 Newcomers (even though HappyD was Padib.).) 

Awwww :')

man-bear-pig said:

Lol, says the guy who has posted 3 times in this thread alone, and not one of your comments added anything to the thread. Comments like 'lol' and the above are pointless. You accused nintendopie of spamming too..

Aaaaaanyway, MDJ, this RPG thread has alot to live up to if it took you a year to build. Lulz

I will leave temporarily in the next week or so because I have some important exams coming up. Probably for ~1 month.

Oh, and Rainbow will be permabanned if he makes another alt apparently, so he is one to watch!

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:

Maybe because this is a humorous thread not meant to be taken seriously, so I posted non-important posts. You think you're the best judge on this site, darth sidius, you're just a decrepid old hag.

And that was exactly my point in the first place... what a noob. You posted a serious post in a joke of a thread, and that's what I found funny. Now go fix your autoplays.

NintendoPie said:

Andrespetmonkey said:

I am the best.

I am.

The best.

Thanks Pie :)

Andrespetmonkey said:
NintendoPie said:

Andrespetmonkey said:

I am the best.

I am.

The best.

You're staring at the monkey in your pic like you want him to jerk you off hard, I have to admit, I'm not so convinced on your greatness...

APM is the best- it doesn't matter what year we're talking about

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~