By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction Thread: Which Vgchart Member will be the next to leave the site?

Sadly I'm think that it's you, Spurge.

You have been posting less and less. One day this week you posted under 50 times since you became so disinterested.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Yeah it is becoming harder and harder to find interesting topics to post on. My favorite thread creators have not Been making as many threads these days. Smeags and killeryoshis. Soon I will be down to half of that......

You need to make another thread about witchcraft.  It's time...

Seriously though, it gets discouraging when you take the time to make a thread and no one responds, isn't it?

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I changed my mind. I think that Morenoingrato is going to leave next. He has been especially grumpy / depressed about the site lately.

spurgeonryan said:
No he has been posting more and has already signed a 5 day contract to be in the next mafia game.

I don't even know how to play that game which is shocking since I am Italian and from Chicago.

There were so many great topics and moments back in 2007/2008, I guess for a lot of older members the excitement has died down since 2009/2010.

But with next generation consoles coming, it´s a whole new game and I´m hoping those good times come back, at least partially.

Around the Network

I have a feeling that MARCUSDJACKSON will leave next along with Pezus because his computer will freeze.

NiKKoM said:
Snake612... I'm pretty sure he already has been back and then left again while I typed this post

Hahahaha! Snake was legendary for his announcements of him leaving. Damn I miss Snake.