By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - My love for PC gaming is growing everyday

I have a PS3 and used to be a mainly console gamer, but ever since I got a decent PC for myself i`ve buying all multiplataforms games through Steam. PLaying Assassins creed revelations now and fiding playing it at the PC a much better experience.

Around the Network

I know what you mean.

I love and prefer my console experiences, but there are some games that just suit PC so well. I love the bump in graphics and frame-rate, the ability to mod the game and the mouse and keyboard combo. Sometimes I just wish I wasn't so OCD and think that I need a physical copy, trophies / achievements and to keep similar games on one system. I played Fallout 3 on PC yesterday and I was having a blast, I regret buying Skyrim for the 360.

I think the PC is far better for shooters and some RPGs, but there are games I can´t enjoy on the Computer Sports-, and Race games especially, and Hack´n Slash games don´t suit the PC at all.

I share the same sentiment, I really dislike FPS / RTS on consoles.

Also, steam has a lot of blockbuster sales throughout the year and the offers are really enticing.

Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear and anger. Everything is only as it is.

PC is only for FPS, RTS and MMO games............oh! and emulators

Around the Network

Some games I have come to appreciate a lot more in my PC then on my PS3 (Mass Effect trilogy, Dead Island and KoA:Reckoning) I consider myself a casual PC gamer, even though I play a lot of online games such as League of Legends, Rumble Fighter, MapleStory and the likes. PC is still strong no doubt and I hope to get a new high end gaming laptop next year as currently Mass Effect 3 is starting to drop frames during big scale fights on my '09 Asus something something laptop.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Same here. I have a PS3, 360, and a Wii. Ever since I got a gaming PC exactly a year ago, I've fallen in love with it and haven't touched my consoles at all (outside of Skyward Sword on the Wii). It's the first time I've ever PC gamed and I'll never look back.

I've been a console gamer all my life but after 2 years of great experiences I'm pretty sure a ATI 7850 and a new processor come first than a Wii U.

@OP:

Welcome to the Dark Side, young jedi!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

DieAppleDie said:
PC is only for FPS, RTS and MMO games............oh! and emulators

hmmmm, I have a steering wheel to play racing games, and a xbox controller to play any action games/platformers. The only games that I ever play on consoles anymore are console exclusive games or gifts. Everything else is much much better on even my my mediocre pc that cost me $300+$100 for windows 7.