By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie & TV Chat: A entertainment discussion thread ~ Live, Love, Enjoy movies! What did ya'll think of Joker?

What Marvel superhero do you enjoy the most?

Iron Man 1 12.50%

Thor 0 0%

Hulk 0 0%

Spiderman 1 12.50%

Xmen -post individually below 1 12.50%

Ant Man 0 0%

other Avenger -post individually below 0 0%

GotG- see above example 2 25.00%

other post below 0 0%

DC bro!!!! 3 37.50%

Total:8

there will be blood

masterpiece

percy jackson sea of monsters

5/10

city on fire (hk)

5/10

the unborn

3/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

prisoners

slow paced besides that everything is good..

7/10

thirst (korean)

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Watched Identity Thief which was pretty meh 5/10 and also watched Dredd which was pretty good 7/10.

Madeo (mother)

8/10

stir of echoes

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

I have not had much time recently, but my drought will be over with Catching Fire this weekend! Hopefully, but we are re-doing my basement and that is taking up way too much time. Just caught up with Walking Dead....so no it is going to be about the Governor? I think he has redeemed himselF! Lol. But seriously, I hate him less now.

Around the Network

Brick

7/10

Pineapple Express

5/10

Tsubasa Ozora

I just saw Monsters University, and I thought it was really good!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

survive style 5

original and always something happening a must watch

8/10

eden lake

last movie that made me feel angry was "das experiment" and now this i hate it and love it at the same time

8/10

flight of the navigator

lovely childhood movie

7/10

2 guns

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

breakdown (1998)

its a shame they dont make them like this anymore a good and suspensful thriller...

8/10

district 9

saw it for the first time and i must say its good except the first 20min are awful

7/10

Tsubasa Ozora

New hunger games was good. I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the first one, but that's not saying much considering I found the first one extremely forgettable. I couldn't remember shit from it so it took me a while to understand what was going on in catching fire