By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proof users never ever read the topics

Tagged games:

Hehe. Not bad Moreno.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

I agree, but then Vita will replace tablets after it's finished trouncing the 3DS, so all will be well in the end.

And tomorrow I start my new job as the president and chairman of Nintendo, I'm off to Japan guys, see ya! 

You typed that much to support such a terrible idea... You've lost a lot of respect in my book. I suppose you are just trying to get a job in the video game "media".

if op wouldn't be just a joke or whatever it is:

why should tablets destroy the consoles when handhelds didn't? they would have to bring controllers for it to play on the tv for example to play party games with friends in front of the tv. if this won't be the case for tablets they won't destroy consoles.

BUT i think for some casual gamers who only played with a ds or psp at home, they could start to buy tablets instead of handhelds but not to stop buying consoles.

you're not serious but still some people believe it. this answer is for those :)

Around the Network

geez only 1 user actually read the entire OP...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I'm wanna talk about the "success Nintendo couldn't dream on getting" aka Angry birds getting downloaded 500 million times.

Everybody get a pencil and paper -- let's do math!

Angry Birds: 500 million X 1$ (or whatever)

Wii Fit: 40+ million X 100$

Mario Kart Wii: 30+ million X 50$

Quick! Who makes more money! (and that's just 2 of their titles)

No. You will never be able to play hardcore games on a tablet. Just browser games.

NiKKoM said:
geez only 1 user actually read the entire OP...

There are those who are playing along though. I bet there is way more than one person who read all of it.

Brainslug said:
I'm wanna talk about the "success Nintendo couldn't dream on getting" aka Angry birds getting downloaded 500 million times.

Everybody get a pencil and paper -- let's do math!

Angry Birds: 500 million X 1$ (or whatever)

Wii Fit: 40+ million X 100$

Mario Kart Wii: 30+ million X 50$

Quick! Who makes more money! (and that's just 2 of their titles)

And Angry Birds is just one title......