By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay is ruining the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot

I think I know the problem. Bay just read it wrong and thought that TMNT stood for 'Teenage Martian Ninja Turtles'.

Around the Network

Michael bay will make the reboot better than the original. The original movies were basically about how cool it was to be a ninja turtle. And if his transformers experience tells us anything, we will have better fights, and special effects if anything.

Whole thread of hatorade

What would you expect from Micheal Boom.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

He will put the TNT in TMNT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

aren't the turtles the result of some sort of nuclear waste or toxic waste in sewers or something? i forget its been a long time.
but its basically the same story as spider man and many other super heroes so why isn't it believable to kids again?

Around the Network

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

pezus said:
VGKing said:
No offense but you're complaining about nothing.
You sound like one of those hipster who hates everything that's popular.

It's not because it's popular that we hate Bay's stuff, it's because he ruins franchises we grew up with and makes mindless movies with barely any plot to speak of (and bad actors to boot).

Pretty much. His track record for anything but making money sure isn't great (see ratings -IMDB, RT, and awards). People can certainly like his flicks, but it's bizare to suggest that disliking him and fearing for TMNT is anything but rational to those of us who have hated most everything he's done.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

No no tell me this is not true! They were my childhood heros and their bad ass turtles not freaking aliens! First DBZ (not by michael bay) and now this! All my favorite 90s cartoons are getting destroyed.

I remember back when I had an NES. My older sister had the little mermaid video game and I had teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 (I believe) I would play that game for hours when I was like 5 or 6. SO many good memories

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Ya know, sometimes I think these big time movie directors are really trolling the crap out of the online communities.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Bristow9091 said:
So this is going to be Transformers, but with turtles instead of robots, right?

It's Michael Bay, they could well be robots as well as being alien turtles.