By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay is ruining the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot

No offense but you're complaining about nothing.
You sound like one of those hipster who hates everything that's popular.



Around the Network
benao87 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
I think as a diector, Michael Bay is doing quite a good job when it comes to action movies.
IMO he should just keep doing that. Make Big Ass Action movies, but stop playing with franchises you have no clue about.

Do Bad Boys III or start something similar to The Rock.


Just out of curiosity, which one do you consider a good job?


I am a big fan of "TV on, Soundsystem on, Brain off" movies. So Bad Boys and The Rock really entertained me. I even liked the Island, but not for the meh action.



Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

As long as young indy is not in it, then it will be a step above the Transformers movies.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

VGKing said:
No offense but you're complaining about nothing.
You sound like one of those hipster who hates everything that's popular.


Look at other posts. Mostly everybody who was a fan of the franchise is not happy about this.



He must be a George Lucas fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=rE7fzr6lQ-s



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
benao87 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
I think as a diector, Michael Bay is doing quite a good job when it comes to action movies.
IMO he should just keep doing that. Make Big Ass Action movies, but stop playing with franchises you have no clue about.

Do Bad Boys III or start something similar to The Rock.


Just out of curiosity, which one do you consider a good job?


I am a big fan of "TV on, Soundsystem on, Brain off" movies. So Bad Boys and The Rock really entertained me. I even liked the Island, but not for the meh action.

I see, I kind of liked the Island, but at the end there were just too many explosions.



VGKing said:
No offense but you're complaining about nothing.
You sound like one of those hipster who hates everything that's popular.

It's not because it's popular that we hate Bay's stuff, it's because he ruins franchises we grew up with and makes mindless movies with barely any plot to speak of (and bad actors to boot).



benao87 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
benao87 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
I think as a diector, Michael Bay is doing quite a good job when it comes to action movies.
IMO he should just keep doing that. Make Big Ass Action movies, but stop playing with franchises you have no clue about.

Do Bad Boys III or start something similar to The Rock.


Just out of curiosity, which one do you consider a good job?


I am a big fan of "TV on, Soundsystem on, Brain off" movies. So Bad Boys and The Rock really entertained me. I even liked the Island, but not for the meh action.

I see, I kind of liked the Island, but at the end there were just too many explosions.

Oh man, you are new to the action genre?  THERE CAN'T BE ENOUGH EXPLOSIONS!



Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:
benao87 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
benao87 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
I think as a diector, Michael Bay is doing quite a good job when it comes to action movies.
IMO he should just keep doing that. Make Big Ass Action movies, but stop playing with franchises you have no clue about.

Do Bad Boys III or start something similar to The Rock.


Just out of curiosity, which one do you consider a good job?


I am a big fan of "TV on, Soundsystem on, Brain off" movies. So Bad Boys and The Rock really entertained me. I even liked the Island, but not for the meh action.

I see, I kind of liked the Island, but at the end there were just too many explosions.

Oh man, you are new to the action genre?  THERE CAN'T BE ENOUGH EXPLOSIONS!


I like my action to be more like the Bourne trilogy, and less like .....well like Bay films. I enjoyed a lot Bad Boys, tho, the first one, I think I never finished the second one.



Could be worse; Uwe Boll...

I used to love TMNT when I grew up, I'd like to see a proper reboot like Batman got but there's little reason to think that that will happen now.