By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay is ruining the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot

http://screenrant.com/michael-bay-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-origin-sandy-159820/

Well more like F#CKING IT UP!!

The live-action ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ franchise reboot will tweak the reptilian characters’ origin story, according to producer Michael Bay. Bay talked about the TMNT reboot at the 2012 Nickelodeon Upfront in New York – promising a cinematic return-to-form for the sewer-dwelling masked vigilantes, while also casually dropping a bombshell (turtleshell?) about how the characters’ traditional origin story will be altered for the new movie.

“When you see this movie, kids will believe one day that these turtles do exist, when we’re done with this movie.”

“These turtles [in the reboot] are from an alien race, and they’re going to be tough, edgy, funny, and completely lovable.”

LIKE WTF MICHAEL BAY????!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN THEY BE MUTANT TURTLES WHEN THEY ARE ALIENS????

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Michael boom? Oh ffs

It is to be expected

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

I'd be more surprised if they claimed that Bay is doing a good job.

I feel as if directors change things on purpose just to annoy people.

Around the Network

Reminds me of this...

http://leasticoulddo.com/comic/20070623

Aliens.... Oh no.
Don't ruin the most important thing of my childhood. Please. :(

sigh......michael bay...ruining one childhood franchise at a time. :/

Teenage Alien Turtlefaced Thingies.

I've just realised that with Michael Bay you can pretty much always substitute the word 'directing' or 'producing' with 'ruining'

"Hey dude, did you hear that Michael Bay is ruining Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?"
"Oh, so is he done ruining Transformers then?"