By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay is ruining the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot

pezus said:
VGKing said:
No offense but you're complaining about nothing.
You sound like one of those hipster who hates everything that's popular.

It's not because it's popular that we hate Bay's stuff, it's because he ruins franchises we grew up with and makes mindless movies with barely any plot to speak of (and bad actors to boot).

Pretty much. His track record for anything but making money sure isn't great (see ratings -IMDB, RT, and awards). People can certainly like his flicks, but it's bizare to suggest that disliking him and fearing for TMNT is anything but rational to those of us who have hated most everything he's done.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network

No no tell me this is not true! They were my childhood heros and their bad ass turtles not freaking aliens! First DBZ (not by michael bay) and now this! All my favorite 90s cartoons are getting destroyed.

I remember back when I had an NES. My older sister had the little mermaid video game and I had teenage mutant ninja turtles 2 (I believe) I would play that game for hours when I was like 5 or 6. SO many good memories

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

So this is going to be Transformers, but with turtles instead of robots, right?

Ya know, sometimes I think these big time movie directors are really trolling the crap out of the online communities.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Bristow9091 said:
So this is going to be Transformers, but with turtles instead of robots, right?

It's Michael Bay, they could well be robots as well as being alien turtles.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

HOW CAN THEY BE MUTANT TURTLES WHEN THEY ARE ALIENS????

Stop being so terrestialist. Aliens can be mutants too.

Bigot.

Michael Bay Presents: 'Splotions!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Micheal Bay knocking out another bowel movement in order to rake in hundreds of millions of dollars from the masses who will eat it up? Color me not surprised in the slightest.

i'm just worried that they may not be able to get Vanilla Ice back for the reboot. then it would be truly ruined!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
i'm just worried that they may not be able to get Vanilla Ice back for the reboot. then it would be truly ruined!

in HD!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)