By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Bay is ruining the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reboot

NiKKoM said:

HOW CAN THEY BE MUTANT TURTLES WHEN THEY ARE ALIENS????

Stop being so terrestialist. Aliens can be mutants too.

Bigot.

Around the Network

Michael Bay Presents: 'Splotions!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Micheal Bay knocking out another bowel movement in order to rake in hundreds of millions of dollars from the masses who will eat it up? Color me not surprised in the slightest.

i'm just worried that they may not be able to get Vanilla Ice back for the reboot. then it would be truly ruined!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
i'm just worried that they may not be able to get Vanilla Ice back for the reboot. then it would be truly ruined!

in HD!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
NiKKoM said:

Bigot.

Mutants, yes, turtles, not so much. Turtles are from earth. If they're aliens, they can't be turtles.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Don't be so negative guys. It can't possibly be worse than Transformers.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Cheebee said:
noname2200 said:
NiKKoM said:

Bigot.

Mutants, yes, turtles, not so much. Turtles are from earth. If they're aliens, they can't be turtles.

maybe they are mutated Long Gui?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Cheebee said:

Then they should call 'em Teenage Mutant Ninja Long Gui. Not turtles.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Porcupine_I said:
Cheebee said:

Then they should call 'em Teenage Mutant Ninja Long Gui. Not turtles.

but we call Peanuts Peanuts too, because they look like nuts, but the are not nuts.

- George Orwell, ‘1984’