By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Wildcard Round 2

Jay520 said:
chocoloco said:
From experience, I can say it's not very flattering when you reward people points 5 and below. As a matter of fact, it's more insulting than not including a user at all. That's why I'll say that everyone's a ten on that list ;3

Agreed, that was why i have always found these popularity contests silly, basically you give props to your own hommies and kind of say you do not like the lower levels much or do not see them around much and considering the various members all post in very different areas, we all have very differnt interactions with each member or none at all. Might just have to vote for five.

blah, blah, blah... People must not like you.

Someone may no longer get 10 p as it seems he has a pubic hair stuck in his underwear.

Around the Network

10p - Mr. Khan
9p - Miz1q2w3e
8p - BenVTrigger
7p - Radishhead
6p - Hephaestos
5p - Troll-Whisperer
4p - Slimebeast
3p - Conegamer
2p - Prof
1p - JoelCool

happydolphin said:

10p theprof00 (Incredible person, theoretician and great intuition)
9p Joelcool7 (Very researched poster)
8p BenVTrigger (To the point, resourceful)
7p miz1q2w3e (Great sense of humor and loves games)
6p Jay520 (Critical, human and a good sense of things)
5p trunkswd (Great articles)
4p kowenicki (Business smart, someone I enjoy debating business with)
3p ethomaz (Dedicated, good with numbers)
2p Mr Khan (Extremely pedantic, but couldn't do without him)
1p radishhead (Good threads, my first VGStockz Ladder friend)

Just barely: MARCUSDJACKSON (A friend in need).

naw not really. it's sad really. more the 130 friends on my friends list and i only have about 5 lol. i'll wait for the rest of them to post so i can readd them to my friends list.

i'll send you one since you mentioned my name lol.

10p - Barozi

9p - Slimebeast

8p - Mr Khan

7p - Kowenicki

6p - Troll_Whisperer

5p - TheProf00

4p - Disolitude

3p - Miz

2p - Ajescent

1p - Kitler53

chocoloco said:
Jay520 said:
chocoloco said:
From experience, I can say it's not very flattering when you reward people points 5 and below. As a matter of fact, it's more insulting than not including a user at all. That's why I'll say that everyone's a ten on that list ;3

Agreed, that was why i have always found these popularity contests silly, basically you give props to your own hommies and kind of say you do not like the lower levels much or do not see them around much and considering the various members all post in very different areas, we all have very differnt interactions with each member or none at all. Might just have to vote for five.

blah, blah, blah... People must not like you.

Someone may no longer get 10 p as it seems he has a pubic hair stuck in his underwear.

See, this is why I don't express myself on here. I reveal one flaw about myself and you guys never forget it!

Around the Network

10p theprof00
9p Hephaestos
8p radishhead
7p Mr Khan
6p miz1q2w3e
5p kitler53
4p Dgc1808
3p disolitude
2p Barozi
1p trunkswd

Signature goes here!

10p - Barozi (Mod solidarity!)

9p - MrBubbles

8p - non-gravity

7p - theprof00

6p - Arcturus

5p - trunkswd

4p - Dgc1808

3p - Slimebeast

2p - Hephaestos

1p - Zlejedi

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

10p: kitler53
9p: Disolitude
8p: miz1q2w3e
7p: Mr. Khan
6p: Kowenicki
5p: BenVTrigger
4p: SlimeBeast
3p: ConeGamer
2p: Hephaestos
1p: Radishhead

I did this list very quick, busy at the moment, but if I missed someone important, I am sorry to whoever. I know Kitlers round I missed.

Well done Jay, you bolded the thread!

I'm just checking to see if it's bolded... I will edit this later with my votes.

EDIT: It is. DAMN YOU JAY%")!!

EDIT ": It also makes numbers show up as though you were pressing shift!!!