By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Vgchartz Greatest User Tournament 2011 - Wildcard Round 2

10 prof00
9 Hephaestos
8 Trunks
7 Slimebeast
6 Nightsurge
5 Non-Gravity
4 Kowen
3 DGC
2 Mr. Bubbles
1 Marcus

From experience, I can say it's not very flattering when you reward people points 5 and below. As a matter of fact, it's more insulting than not including a user at all. That's why I'll say that everyone's a ten on that list ;3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Tagged

Don't dissapoint me VGChartz or I will hurt you.

srry, but i highly doubt you can hurt a site. it doesn't have any physical properties for you to be able to touch it, nor does it have any feelings so i highly doubt you can hurt vgc.

sarcasm at it's best lol. 

10p - non-gravity
9p - Arcturus
8p - theprof00
7p - Troll_Whisperer
6p - miz1q2w3e
5p - Barozi
4p - radishhead
3p - Immortal
2p - MarcusDJackson
1p - thismeintiel

10p - Jay520
9p - kitler53
8p - Mr Khan
7p - barozi
6p - radishead
5p - ajescent
4p - non-gravity
3p - Kowenicki
2p - miz1q2w3e
1p - trunkswd

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Jay520 said:
Tagged

srry, but i highly doubt you can hurt a site. it doesn't have any physical properties for you to be able to touch it, nor does it have any feelings so i highly doubt you can hurt vgc.

If you think I'm going to let a little thing like logic stop my plans, then you are quite mistaken my friend.

Around the Network
From experience, I can say it's not very flattering when you reward people points 5 and below. As a matter of fact, it's more insulting than not including a user at all. That's why I'll say that everyone's a ten on that list ;3

Agreed, that was why i have always found these popularity contests silly, basically you give props to your own hommies and kind of say you do not like the lower levels much or do not see them around much and considering the various members all post in very different areas, we all have very differnt interactions with each member or none at all. Might just have to vote for five.

10p theprof00 (Incredible person, theoretician and great intuition)
9p Joelcool7 (Very researched poster)
8p BenVTrigger (To the point, resourceful)
7p miz1q2w3e (Great sense of humor and loves games)
6p Jay520 (Critical, human and a good sense of things)
5p trunkswd (Great articles)
4p kowenicki (Business smart, someone I enjoy debating business with)
3p ethomaz (Dedicated, good with numbers)
2p Mr Khan (Extremely pedantic, but couldn't do without him)
1p radishhead (Good threads, my first VGStockz Ladder friend)

Just barely: MARCUSDJACKSON (A friend in need).

chocoloco said:

Agreed, that was why i have always found these popularity contests silly, basically you give props to your own hommies and kind of say you do not like the lower levels much or do not see them around much and considering the various members all post in very different areas, we all have very differnt interactions with each member or none at all. Might just have to vote for five.

blah, blah, blah... People must not like you.

Jay520 said:
chocoloco said:

blah, blah, blah... People must not like you.

Jay, don't make me regret my vote! :D

Jay520 said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Jay520 said:
Tagged

If you think I'm going to let a little thing like logic stop my plans, then you are quite mistaken my friend.

lol