By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I've had enough, I'm going to leave VGChartz...

blkfish92 said:
I don't blame you if you leave because moderation is ridonkulous and some other reasons.

What's wrong with the mods? Give me evidence.

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:

Basically I just can't cope with the bias nature of this site so I propose I leave here, I didn't want it to come to this but it seems this is the only way.

I'm actually sad to see you go.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Bye.

People are too easily offended over things as petty as video games.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Also, even if he fell in quality and popularity after the Greatest Newcomer Contest (ironically, he thought that would skyrocket him), people are being way to harsh on him, he was still a very fun user back in 2010, and a very skilled Mario Kart player.

Also, never tell Rol RY always defeated me on MK.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

You saying the mods wer worser when members like nordlead were around? Back in the day!

nordlead was an admin.

Anyway, I'm not talking about that far back. I'm talking the "last gen" of mods. 2 in particular...

SamuelRSmith said:

Bye.

Not cool duude.

spurgeonryan said:

Nordlead banned the hell out of me! When I say hell I mean twice.

He was mean. He even once banned Rol for having sex with some woman, whoever she was.

Rainbow, I'm gonna post here what I put on your wallpost -

I know certain people get certain privileges... A very certain someone seems to get away with far too much far too often, for obvious reasons... But you shouldn't let it get to you so much that it makes you leave the site.

axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:

You saying the mods wer worser when members like nordlead were around? Back in the day!

nordlead was an admin.

Anyway, I'm not talking about that far back. I'm talking the "last gen" of mods. 2 in particular...

I blame Axumblade. What a douche.

No, no, he's cool.

Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:

nordlead was an admin.

hmmm, I dunno, did it have an "m" with gran tursimo in it.