By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I've had enough, I'm going to leave VGChartz...

blkfish92 said:
Jay520 said:
blkfish92 said:
I don't blame you if you leave because moderation is ridonkulous and some other reasons.

What's wrong with the mods? Give me evidence.

I don't want to waste my time getting it, sorry.

Fine, just brief me on what happened and I'll find the event myself.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

Looks like you have specific examples. You gonna share your info?

Not examples, just example.

And nah, I aren't gonna name any names here just to cause confrontation.

Carl2291 said:
Jay520 said:

Looks like you have specific examples. You gonna share your info?

Not examples, just example.

And nah, I aren't gonna name any names here just to cause confrontation.

PM?

MontanaHatchet said:
Rainbow Yoshi sent me a PM asking that I ban a certain user with no link to an offending post or any evidence of said poster's misdoings. Just a "ban this user kthxbye" demand. When I told him to provide clarification regarding the matter, he again failed to provide any reason why I should ban the user. Feeling impatient, I told him to PM another mod instead. If he followed up on this advice, it would be fairly logical to assume that his query was again absent of any substance. And then he decided to make a thread on the forums complaining about how biased the moderators are.

Leave if you'd like. You'll be back, just like me.

Isn't it against the rules for a mod to post up info of a PM from a user on a thread?

badgenome said:
Yeah, I'm getting pretty fed up myself. As much as I like a lot of people in the community here, after a lot of consideration I've decided to leave the site for a while, maybe even until tomorrow.

Stay well, everyone, except for Carl.

You remind me more and more of darth as each day passes.

I hope you die of AIDS in other words.

Mr Khan said:

Maxwell's version of stealth trolling was appropriate. We need him back, or a mod with a similar mindset. Several users i could name seem to make these underhanded comments that i know wouldn't get caught under the current system, but which detract from discourse in a way that should not be tolerated.

Not you. You've been reasonably well-behaved since Maxwell left

He was a good user, I'm not arguing against that. He just wasn't mod material.

I've always been well behaved... Just misunderstood

Around the Network

Badgenome almost gave me a heart attack, don't ever do that again.
Okay, I was almost siding with Rainbow Yoshi blindly and then I read Montana's post. If that's the case, then I have not much to say.
Also, axumblade is abysmal, he even fails to find a concrete reason to ban me

MontanaHatchet said:
Rainbow Yoshi sent me a PM asking that I ban a certain user with no link to an offending post or any evidence of said poster's misdoings. Just a "ban this user kthxbye" demand. When I told him to provide clarification regarding the matter, he again failed to provide any reason why I should ban the user. Feeling impatient, I told him to PM another mod instead. If he followed up on this advice, it would be fairly logical to assume that his query was again absent of any substance. And then he decided to make a thread on the forums complaining about how biased the moderators are.

And the mystery was solved...I guess there's not much else for this thread then somthing random...

There we go, a pony dancing in fishnet stockings random enough.

Former something....

axumblade said:
blkfish92 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Isn't it against the rules for a mod to post up info of a PM from a user on a thread?

I think as long as he's not going into detail about what the report was about then there is no real issue. As long as he's not saying something along the lines of "Well, you told me to ban Carl blkfish92 for questioning your authority in the 'I'm leaving VGChartz' thread" then I don't really see an issue. As far as we know, we don't know the other users name.

Oh alright then, it just seemed wierd..

I.....don't get it. The U3 video you posted makes this even more confusing. Are you trolling on U3's hit detection?
I don't got a clue.

Don't mind me, just stopped in to ban people, did I miss anything?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o