By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I've had enough, I'm going to leave VGChartz...

lol they removed his post

Around the Network
sega4life said:
Don't mind me, just stopped in to ban people, did I miss anything?

I literally almost died from the frightening-ness (I know it's not a word) of your sig! I saw out of the corner of my eye him looking up but then when I looked at him again he was looking down. So, of course, I stared at it and then all of the sudden he stared at me... I froze. XD

Gotta feeling this thread willl be locked soon...

Jay520 said:

Indeed so we need to make this thread productive as it can be until it's locked...

Former something....

Okay, out of all my moderations, I found every moderation fair but one.
I was so upset I almost left the site, however, I realized how irrational that was from me and came back.
At least another moderator did justice in the end.

Around the Network

I turned off sigs years ago, a definite improvement to my chartz time, but I feel left out in these type of conversations. Thoughts?

Blacksaber said:
Jay520 said:

Indeed so we need to make this thread productive as it can be until it's locked...

We can hang around while I ban badgenome....

lmfao, I've been trying to ban him for years, but he's just so f'en funny that I can't seem to do it!

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Blacksaber said:

Valkyria Chronicles Appreciation Thread! GO!

PS

If someone can find this without the watermark, I will literally pay badgenome to play with your balls.

Blacksaber said:
Jay520 said:

Productive eh? Well since the main man has been banned the main discussion will cease. So here's some lovely pics to aleviate the tension, your welcome in advance.

ROOOAARRR!!

banning makes threads kinda unreadable, trying to find out what is about