By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I've had enough, I'm going to leave VGChartz...

Huuhhh, it is sad to see you go, especially since you were on if my first friends when I joined.
I do have to agree though. Some mods, at certain times, can be a little biased and mis-lead (If thats what you can call it.) I hope you can bare your time without VGC. :/

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:

You saying the mods wer worser when members like nordlead were around? Back in the day!

nordlead was an admin.

Anyway, I'm not talking about that far back. I'm talking the "last gen" of mods. 2 in particular...

I blame Axumblade. What a douche.

Reported for trolling.

Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:

Nordlead banned the hell out of me! When I say hell I mean twice.

He was mean. He even once banned Rol for having sex with some woman, whoever she was.

Rainbow, I'm gonna post here what I put on your wallpost -

I know certain people get certain privileges... A very certain someone seems to get away with far too much far too often, for obvious reasons... But you shouldn't let it get to you so much that it makes you leave the site.

Looks like you have specific examples. You gonna share your info?

axumblade said:

I blame Axumblade. What a douche.

You've always been a good mod, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd say you and Kantor are in the top 3 mods.

Yeah, I'm getting pretty fed up myself. As much as I like a lot of people in the community here, after a lot of consideration I've decided to leave the site for a while, maybe even until tomorrow.

Stay well, everyone, except for Carl.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
SamuelRSmith said:

Bye.

I am too drunk to remember my login info....so you're lucky I didn't fall for it...this time....otherwise, there would be hell to pay. -.- XD

I was *so* close to using a link forwarder to hide the url.

I just have my browsers remember my gamrConnect info... I don't think it would be the hacker's first target if they ever had access to my computer.

Jay520 said:
blkfish92 said:
I don't blame you if you leave because moderation is ridonkulous and some other reasons.

What's wrong with the mods? Give me evidence.

I don't want to waste my time getting it, sorry.

spurgeonryan said:
SamuelRSmith said:
axumblade said:
SamuelRSmith said:

Bye.

I am too drunk to remember my login info....so you're lucky I didn't fall for it...this time....otherwise, there would be hell to pay. -.- XD

I was *so* close to using a link forwarder to hide the url.

I just have my browsers remember my gamrConnect info... I don't think it would be the hacker's first target if they ever had access to my computer.

The first and only time I ever clicked on a link other than Milleniums and my own was Carl's. He seemed like a kind hearted person, so I went for it. Thought I was banned for something!

I totally thought I was banned when I clicked on that... lets just say I freaked. XD

Rainbow Yoshi sent me a PM asking that I ban a certain user with no link to an offending post or any evidence of said poster's misdoings. Just a "ban this user kthxbye" demand. When I told him to provide clarification regarding the matter, he again failed to provide any reason why I should ban the user. Feeling impatient, I told him to PM another mod instead. If he followed up on this advice, it would be fairly logical to assume that his query was again absent of any substance. And then he decided to make a thread on the forums complaining about how biased the moderators are.

Leave if you'd like. You'll be back, just like me.

Carl2291 said:
spurgeonryan said:

You saying the mods wer worser when members like nordlead were around? Back in the day!

nordlead was an admin.

Anyway, I'm not talking about that far back. I'm talking the "last gen" of mods. 2 in particular...

Maxwell's version of stealth trolling was appropriate. We need him back, or a mod with a similar mindset. Several users i could name seem to make these underhanded comments that i know wouldn't get caught under the current system, but which detract from discourse in a way that should not be tolerated.

Not you. You've been reasonably well-behaved since Maxwell left

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.