By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I've had enough, I'm going to leave VGChartz...

Rock out!

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

I must be missing something, has RainbowYoshi been a prat at some time? (I can only assume in the off topic section if so, as I tend not to go there)

i know whatyou mean Yoshi

TWRoO said:
I must be missing something, has RainbowYoshi been a prat at some time? (I can only assume in the off topic section if so, as I tend not to go there)

Well, I despise the concept of these going away threads. They really seem like childish cries for attention espescially when the user tries to complain about the site in the process. If you're going to leave, then just leave. Don't make a thread about it. Or better yet, try to address your problem with the mods in a mature way and hopefully, fix your problem and better the site. These threads are usually just attempts at getting a few posters to say "Oh don't go, you're an awesome user." After which, the OP says "well okay, because you think I should."

And besides, screwing with Rainbow Yoshi is fun.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/11315/angrypoolman/

Around the Network
room414 said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/11315/angrypoolman/

Nothing to do with what he did.

Cougarman said:
poor yoshi, rejected by both sony and nintendo fans

Problem is, when he got a PS3, he was very disrespectful to the Wii, and said some rather ignorant things. That's why Nintendo fans didn't like him anymore.

And Sony fans never trusted him completely either.

However, I'm curious to what you said about the moderation.

I don't blame you if you leave because moderation is ridonkulous and some other reasons.

morenoingrato said:
Cougarman said:
poor yoshi, rejected by both sony and nintendo fans

Problem is, when he got a PS3, he was very irrespectful to the Wii, and said some rather ignorant things. That's why Nintendo fans didn't like him anymore.

And Sony fans never trusted him completely either.

However, I'm curious to what you said about the moderation.

I'm not sure if irrespectful is a word. Should be disrespectful.

You think the mods are bad now?

You have it easy...