By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros fighter of all time?

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

Meta Knight is my favorite and then Link and Kirby are the runner ups.

Meta knight! You played the best with him?

Yes, he is my favorite and I'm the best at him. Why do you ask? XD

Around the Network

Ice Climbers. After them, Marth and Kirby. =)

I'm invinsible with Mario, hes my favorite.

I usually get bored of using just one character before I can truly master them, which results in me being dreadfully average with most of them, instead of being really good with a few of them.

A couple of characters did take pretty long to get bored of, though. Namely, Ike, Toon Link, Sonic, Samus, Ganondorf, and most recently, Marth.

Captain Falcon!!!

Around the Network

Pokemon Trainer!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

In SSBB, I play as Ike, Marth, Mr Game and Watch and Toon Link

Dr. Colossus ftw!!

I cycle between Zelda, Link and Wolf really.

But I use Zelda about 65% of the time, so her. She's so overpowered that she can easily kill enemies with one well-times smash, is heavy so she isn't launched easily, and has great ranged attach for massive damage.

Sheik, on the other hand, is light, nimble and capable of huge combos. They contrast each other enough to be the character to beat in my eyes.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Has always and will always be Link. The long distance combos you can pull out with him are frigging insane xD.

But I also like Marth too

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"