By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who is your favorite Super Smash Bros fighter of all time?

Tagged games:

In SSBB, I play as Ike, Marth, Mr Game and Watch and Toon Link

Around the Network

Dr. Colossus ftw!!

I cycle between Zelda, Link and Wolf really.

But I use Zelda about 65% of the time, so her. She's so overpowered that she can easily kill enemies with one well-times smash, is heavy so she isn't launched easily, and has great ranged attach for massive damage.

Sheik, on the other hand, is light, nimble and capable of huge combos. They contrast each other enough to be the character to beat in my eyes.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Has always and will always be Link. The long distance combos you can pull out with him are frigging insane xD.

But I also like Marth too

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

original: link / ness
melee: young link / dr. mario
brawl: falco / toon link

Around the Network

Fox and Wolf!

SSBM Marth.

SSBB Jigglypuff for when I want to annoy my opponent and cause a 15min 2-stock match.

Luigi, But if I want to win ill pick wolf or meta knight

RolStoppable said:
Pikachu. He's at a severe disadvantage, because he tends to drop out of the arena with less than 100 % on the damage meter, but he is also yellow.

and he gets an assortment of different hats to wear.

Conegamer said:
I cycle between Zelda, Link and Wolf really.

But I use Zelda about 65% of the time, so her. She's so overpowered that she can easily kill enemies with one well-times smash, is heavy so she isn't launched easily, and has great ranged attach for massive damage.

Sheik, on the other hand, is light, nimble and capable of huge combos. They contrast each other enough to be the character to beat in my eyes.

I've found myself enjoying the feel of Zelda's attacks, but not her movements, which is why i've never seriously used her. Sheik i rather dislike on the whole.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.