I did not feel strongly about it. 23 8.33%

It was a pretty weak FF. 43 15.58%

Worst FF ever! 42 15.22%

Worst game ever! 9 3.26%

I'M HATMOZA AND THIS TOPIC MAKES ME BARF 13 4.71%

I never played this game. 22 7.97%

Total:276
Bristow9091 said:
And also, Sazh was my most used character endgame, he's the best character for taking down the Adamantoise' (Or Adamantortoise... whichever was the huge ones, I forget, lol)

To be honest I had absolutely no use for Sazh at the end of the game. I loved him at the beginning, but geez he had just so bad stats compared to all other characters. Low strength skills, low magic skills and standard HP, when all other characters had two great abilities and one that was a bit lower.

Around the Network

All this Hope talk is really starting to make me barf.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

All this Hope talk is really starting to make me barf.

lulz irony.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

BasilZero said:
Barozi said:
Bristow9091 said:
And also, Sazh was my most used character endgame, he's the best character for taking down the Adamantoise' (Or Adamantortoise... whichever was the huge ones, I forget, lol)

To be honest I had absolutely no use for Sazh at the end of the game. I loved him at the beginning, but geez he had just so bad stats compared to all other characters. Low strength skills, low magic skills and standard HP, when all other characters had two great abilities and one that was a bit lower.

I couldnt understand that either, all of my characters had at least 1k+ stat on either Strength or Magic except for Sazh who had his highest stat at only 700...

So odd o.o.

I think they realized you'd be able to rape adamantoises with Sazh if they kept his stats up.  Though he can still do it once they're knocked down anyways.

Barozi said:
Bristow9091 said:

The thing with Sazh is that, while his strength is low compared to the others, he hits twice per ATB segment, effectively doubling the strength number you see in the menu, and making him one of the strongest characters. This is something most people seem to not realise, the game should've made a better job of explaining this.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

So... when's Khutra updating next?

Scoobes said:

Considering he removed his avatar I would say not anytime soon, if ever.

BasilZero said:
Scoobes said:

Telling you man, its because of Vanille, another poor soul destroyed by her personality and voice!

Don't forget Hope. I'm sure he's at least 50% of the problem. I never thought I could despise a character more than Emil Castagnier from ToS2. I was wrong. Hell I knew FFXIII was bad, never thought it send Khuutra screeching in terror from VGChartz.

BasilZero said:
darkknightkryta said:
BasilZero said:
Barozi said:
Bristow9091 said:

I couldnt understand that either, all of my characters had at least 1k+ stat on either Strength or Magic except for Sazh who had his highest stat at only 700...

So odd o.o.

I think they realized you'd be able to rape adamantoises with Sazh if they kept his stats up.  Though he can still do it once they're knocked down anyways.

Wait how exactly do you rape them with Sazh? What does he have o.O?

You have to waste a summon; but Sazh plus bravery, plus haste, plus blitz, gives you massive damage against adamantoises.  I don't know if it's a glitch, but Zazh's blitz gives you the full range of the attack.  You'll get quite a few hits off with it.

You guys suck. I was so surprised to hear people dislike Vanille. I thought she was super cute and reminded me tons of Vanille.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.