I did not feel strongly about it. 23 8.33%

It was a pretty weak FF. 43 15.58%

Worst FF ever! 42 15.22%

Worst game ever! 9 3.26%

I'M HATMOZA AND THIS TOPIC MAKES ME BARF 13 4.71%

I never played this game. 22 7.97%

Total:276

I actually liked Hope, he was my favourite character O.o

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

..... what? ...... Seriously? You are the first person I've ever seen who liked Hope.

Imo Sazh is the only good main character in 13. Snow would be good.... if the designers hadn't made him the biggest guy in the world and his fiancee the smallest 'woman' (she's not a child I swear!) in the game who also wore a costume made to look like a stylized schoolgirls. All the while making Snow look slightly older by giving him stubble etc and Serah looking incredibly young. However don't worry because Serah is '18'....... Yea the whole Snow and Serah relationship still makes me uncomfortable.

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
Ajescent said:

..... what? ...... Seriously? You are the first person I've ever seen who liked Hope.

Imo Sazh is the only good main character in 13. Snow would be good.... if the designers hadn't made him the biggest guy in the world and his fiancee the smallest 'woman' (she's not a child I swear!) in the game who also wore a costume made to look like a stylized schoolgirls. All the while making Snow look slightly older by giving him stubble etc and Serah looking incredibly young. However don't worry because Serah is '18'....... Yea the whole Snow and Serah relationship still makes me uncomfortable.

People like their FF characters to be uber masculine and uber strong but everyone forgets he was a kid, barely 12yrs old give or take and he witnesses his mum die and has to become a fugitive. that is NOT what normal kids do, to make matters worse, he has to hang around with Lightning and Snow...can life get any worse?

If anything, I'm surprised he didn't break down and say fuck it, feel free to eat me to any monster that came to him.

In my opinion? He was the better of all the characters in the game.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Hope was my favorite character too...lol

Chevinator123 said:

HI 5!!!!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Ajescent said:
Chevinator123 said:

HI 5!!!!

Hope was my least favorite character....his personality was so generic like a generic character from a generic RPG that usually never gets released out of Japan lol.

Anyways my fav character is Sazh *-*

(Even though I didnt use him at all in the 2nd half of the game)

Whatchu talkin' bout willis?! Hope was awesome, he's a kid! not just any kid, he was a grieving kid there's not many ways for a kid to grieve so...generic might be a bit O.o

Anyone else get the feeling that the character of "noel" was meant to be Hope but because of the negative response he got they created the new guy.

I really liked Hope too. And what I really liked was to see his evolution throughout the story. He started weak and vulnerable but ended up being much stronger. I'd put him third after Lightning and Snow.

Ajescent said:

People like their FF characters to be uber masculine and uber strong but everyone forgets he was a kid, barely 12yrs old give or take and he witnesses his mum die and has to become a fugitive. that is NOT what normal kids do, to make matters worse, he has to hang around with Lightning and Snow...can life get any worse?

If anything, I'm surprised he didn't break down and say fuck it, feel free to eat me to any monster that came to him.

Uber masculine and uber strong.... in Final Fantasy? I'm pretty sure most fans will agree that in general the main characters in FF games are quite emotional and not really strong until the end. Cloud, Squall, Tidus, Zidane, Vaan etc. Even in side characters I would say characters like Aerith, Tifa are the most popular. Most of the male side characters are reasonably strong and masculine but you still have people like Zell who was basically a goof and Vivi who I wouldn't really say was uber masculine and strong lol. 

Hope is 14 btw. My problem with Hope isn't that he isn't realistic or his reaction to the situation is weird. It's that I'm playing a game. Do I really want a pathetic, whiney, always complaining teenager with me all the time? Not really lol. 

It seems all the Hope fans have come out though X.x Sazh rules! 

Turkish says and I'm allowed to quote that: Uncharted 3 and God Of War 3 look better than Unreal Engine 4 games will or the tech demo does. Also the Naughty Dog PS3 ENGINE PLAYS better than the UE4 ENGINE.

Zim said:
Ajescent said:

Uber masculine and uber strong.... in Final Fantasy? I'm pretty sure most fans will agree that in general the main characters in FF games are quite emotional and not really strong until the end. Cloud, Squall, Tidus, Zidane, Vaan etc. Even in side characters I would say characters like Aerith, Tifa are the most popular. Most of the male side characters are reasonably strong and masculine but you still have people like Zell who was basically a goof and Vivi who I wouldn't really say was uber masculine and strong lol. 

Hope is 14 btw. My problem with Hope isn't that he isn't realistic or his reaction to the situation is weird. It's that I'm playing a game. Do I really want a pathetic, whiney, always complaining teenager with me all the time? Not really lol. 

It seems all the Hope fans have come out though X.x Sazh rules! 

By Uber strong I meant rather than breaking down, they kick ass and take names. Even at 14, I still think that's too much pressure to place on a guy. Considering that the general age RPG character grauduate from Badass University is 17, at 14 Hope still had some growing up to do.

He reacts weird but at 14 he's still a kid, is there really a rule book on how to react to things? And besides, no matter how much he complained, he still got shit done.

I still remember that one fight where he got issolated from the rest of the team and had to fight the boss on his own, instead of breaking down he stood his ground and took on the boss.