It was a pretty weak FF. 43 15.58%

Worst FF ever! 42 15.22%

Worst game ever! 9 3.26%

I'M HATMOZA AND THIS TOPIC MAKES ME BARF 13 4.71%

I never played this game. 22 7.97%

Total:276
Khuutra said:
NintendoPie said:

So you do have your paradigms now! Told you.

Yes they have GREAT Enviroments! They are pure beauty. Trust me, they'll keep blowing you away. The growth system is actually pretty good. You'll get used to it and it'll grow on you. It's very easy to use. The fal'Cie l'Cie and all the other stuff they add in latter can get a tad confusing. Just make sure to try to sort out the story and you'll get it.

Lightning's back story is REALLY interesting. Make sure to pay attention to it because they'll use a lot of refrences on it later on.

I don't believe we've met before

In order for a story to confuse me in particular, it would have to be communicated very, very poorly

Yes we have, read above posts. -_-"

Well it's not poorly told so you'll get it then.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Khuutra said:

In order for a story to confuse me in particular, it would have to be communicated very, very poorly

"I don't believe we've met before" was meant to be a humorous reference ot the fact that I spend a lot of my time talking about narrative in games and the only time I mention my education is to point out that my background is actually in literature. It's not that we haven't met before, just that I (think I) have a reputation for "getting" stories.

Khuutra said:
NintendoPie said:
Khuutra said:

"I don't believe we've met before" was meant to be a humorous reference ot the fact that I spend a lot of my time talking about narrative in games and the only time I mention my education is to point out that my background is actually in literature. It's not that we haven't met before, just that I (think I) have a reputation for "getting" stories.

Okay, sorry for being stupid and not getting it. XD