By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

Lyrikalstylez said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Great Game, I hope this makes Alan Wake more popular which would result in Alan Wake2

Anybody using this as an excuse about 1 less reason to get a 360 bullshit is a troll and must not have noticed what console has been on the top of the sales charts this holiday reason.....woot!

that made no sense whatsoever.

What doesnt? Those who seem to have that mentality where never going to buy an xbox to begin with , so in my opinion is a troll post

no it really isn't. I think few here including djoe are being a bit too paranoid here. Alan Wake is one of those gaming experiences that really stands out as being 'unique' from the xbox exclusive line up and many people look at it as one of the best exclusives the system had. If you don't care much for halo or gears this, at least imho is one of the best reasons to want an xbox. but now, IF you have a pc that can play it, one of the reasons to want a xbox could be without a doubt lost for some.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

About time, too!

I've only heard great things about it, so I'm looking forward to playing it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

M.U.G.E.N said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Great Game, I hope this makes Alan Wake more popular which would result in Alan Wake2

Anybody using this as an excuse about 1 less reason to get a 360 bullshit is a troll and must not have noticed what console has been on the top of the sales charts this holiday reason.....woot!

What doesnt? Those who seem to have that mentality where never going to buy an xbox to begin with , so in my opinion is a troll post

no it really isn't. I think few here including djoe are being a bit too paranoid here. Alan Wake is one of those gaming experiences that really stands out as being 'unique' from the xbox exclusive line up and many people look at it as one of the best exclusives the system had. If you don't care much for halo or gears this, at least imho is one of the best reasons to want an xbox. but now, IF you have a pc that can play it, one of the reasons to want a xbox could be without a doubt lost for some.

go back to page 1&2 and say again

he just don't care about this is good news for PC gamer,he just coming to troll

and he even throw some flame in this thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137755&page=1#

CGI-Quality said:
May have to jack up my rig just to play this again!

i'm actually surprised your name is CGIquality but you don't have a computer rig to have Computer graphics

D-Joe said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

go back to page 1&2 and say again

he just don't care about this is good news for PC gamer,he just coming to troll

and he even throw some flame in this thread

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137755&page=1#

I'm talking about this thread alone here. I don't think the comments aldro made were bad as you say..either way man just let it go. not a worthy discussion

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Well good for all gamers and M$ I guess.

CGI-Quality said:
Kantor said:
About time, too!

One of the most obscure, yet quality driven former 360 exclusives. It was one of the reasons I bought the system so early!

No game hyped by you can possibly be considered obscure!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

CGI-Quality said:
Kantor said:
About time, too!

One of the most obscure, yet quality driven former 360 exclusives. It was one of the reasons I bought the system so early!

And then had to wait years for it to come out.

I want to play this game... maybe a future release on PSN... I hope so.

oniyide said:
enrageorange said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Exclusive to the 360 when you dont need a 360 to play it. Logic..

isn't how it works?? pc+360 = exclusive to 360 ??

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

ok how about this. The psp got a bunch of playstation 1 games as ports. The psp vita is going to get a bunch of ps2 games as ports. Psp super vita will get a bunch of ps3 games as ports. Thus the ps3 will have no exclusives. So why did you buy a ps3? To play the games earlier, just like 360 owners get to enjoy some of their games earlier then when they get ported to the PC.

this made no sense whatsover. How long ago did PS1 released, how long after did PSP come out? Years!! Hell the store didnt get up to snuff until much later in the PSP lifetime. No different than all those GBA ports. THe only difference between this and ALan Wake is that it is still in the same gen. Why does it bother people so much?

it makes perfect sense... People said all you have to do to get 360 exclusives without buying a 360 is wait. The exact same can be said about playstation 3 exclusives. The wait is just longer. Who defines how much time must pass for a game to truely be exclusive. 2 years? 5 years? 10 years? The psp has already gotten some ps2 ports and guess what the ps2 is still selling. The psp vita will no doubt start getting ps3 ports before the ps3 is done selling. Your the one who seems to be bothered the most about my statement since it makes perfect sense but goes against your agenda of trying to bash the 360 for losing an exclusive years after it came out.

And btw the Alan wake port is coming out after the 3ds, psp vita, and probably wii U have already come out. Its already the next gen. Microsoft is just joining it late this time like sony and nintendo did last time.