By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

By far my most wanted 360 game...so this is great news!!! Thanx for letting us know CGI!

On the other hand this is also one less reason to get the 360...

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network
D-Joe said:
JOKA_ said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Exclusive to the 360 when you dont need a 360 to play it. Logic..

isn't how it works?? pc+360 = exclusive to 360 ??

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

sony say no

You know technically they don't say "Only on Playstation Vita",  they say "only on Playstation", which is actually completely true.

If these were also on PC though then yeah, it would be a lie, but they aren't

thats why i said "sony say no"

btw,it's coming to VITA so it's still multiplatform,but i don't think PS3 lost anything,just like AW PCver(or fable 3) is for windows

umm those are 'new' games >_>

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

sony say no

Wow are you serious? Dude the LBP game on PSP and Modnation are COMPLETELY different than the one of the PS3. Thats like saying GoW3 exists on the PSP when it actually is Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Don't tell me you didn't know this LOL

huh,you really think there is big different between PS3/PSV ver because some camera/facebook thing/control?

You are making yourself look ridicilous my friend.
"LittleBigPlanet Vita is a working title at the moment which is being created by Tarsier Studios, not Media Molecule, for the PlayStation Vita. It will be the fifth game in the LittleBigPlanet franchise, the four others being LBP 1, 2, PSP, Prehistoric Moves. The game was first announced in January 2011 along with the reveal of the PlayStation Vita console and was given a bigger update along with a trailer at E3 2011 this year. Little Big Planet on the PS Vita is going to be built taking Vita into account upon every level of detail. The game will include PS3 like graphics with a brand new story line and focus different to other games and will not be a PS3 port of any kind. "
Its not made by MM. Fifth LBP game -> whole other game!!, brand new story, NO PS3 PORT!

Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

sony say no

Wow are you serious? Dude the LBP game on PSP and Modnation are COMPLETELY different than the one of the PS3. Thats like saying GoW3 exists on the PSP when it actually is Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Don't tell me you didn't know this LOL

huh,you really think there is big different between PS3/PSV ver because some camera/facebook thing/control?

You are making yourself look ridicilous my friend.
"LittleBigPlanet Vita is a working title at the moment which is being created by Tarsier Studios, not Media Molecule, for the PlayStation Vita. It will be the fifth game in the LittleBigPlanet franchise, the four others being LBP 1, 2, PSP, Prehistoric Moves. The game was first announced in January 2011 along with the reveal of the PlayStation Vita console and was given a bigger update along with a trailer at E3 2011 this year. Little Big Planet on the PS Vita is going to be built taking Vita into account upon every level of detail. The game will include PS3 like graphics with a brand new story line and focus different to other games and will not be a PS3 port of any kind. "

Its not made by MM. Fifth LBP game -> whole other game!!, brand new story, NO PS3 PORT!

nice job you just c&p something and can't say where is the big different between PS3&PSV ver,will guess it will like DR2/DR2 off the record 

in fact the reason for you coming here is because you wanna troll and if you admit it i will admit PS3&PSV ver is different game

since i am playing FM2012,i have many time play with you all "peoples',dont worry

Lmao I have nothing more to say to you. I just gave you facts to your face saying:
LBP Vita has a whole other story, whole different levels, whole different developer and the info provided clearly states: Not a PS3 Port.

Meanwhile those who want the same story of Alan Wake can get it on the PC.

On another note: I have no idea what you said after the first line. How old are you? Perhaps your English isn't very developed? (which would explain a lot..)

Around the Network

LOL at DJoe, guy is so mad that he is just grasping at anything. THE Vita games?? THey are different games than their PS3 counterparts. Just like LBP PSP was a different game than than LBP1, different story, items, campaign. Just like MNR will be a different game than the PS3 one. THose are what makes it exclusive. THe only one that might be a lie is the original MNR on PS3 and PSP

On topic, this is good, should have been available for PC from the start, but what the hell? It is now, I cant see how anyone could be butthurt by this, at least someone playing with a full deck.

Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

ok how about this. The psp got a bunch of playstation 1 games as ports. The psp vita is going to get a bunch of ps2 games as ports. Psp super vita will get a bunch of ps3 games as ports. Thus the ps3 will have no exclusives. So why did you buy a ps3? To play the games earlier, just like 360 owners get to enjoy some of their games earlier then when they get ported to the PC.

ha,mad,funny,i don't even know why i need to mad,because some people's troll in here?

i already said it's good news,and it should be on PC

Aldro said:
Lmao I have nothing more to say to you. I just gave you facts to your face saying:
LBP Vita has a whole other story, whole different levels, whole different developer and the info provided clearly states: Not a PS3 Port.

Meanwhile those who want the same story of Alan Wake can get it on the PC.

On another note: I have no idea what you said after the first line. How old are you? Perhaps your English isn't very developed? (which would explain a lot..)

yeah my english is bad,and i never go back to school since 15years old,do you wanna learn chinese to talk with me?and why you care my ages?for date?

enrageorange said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

ok how about this. The psp got a bunch of playstation 1 games as ports. The psp vita is going to get a bunch of ps2 games as ports. Psp super vita will get a bunch of ps3 games as ports. Thus the ps3 will have no exclusives. So why did you buy a ps3? To play the games earlier, just like 360 owners get to enjoy some of their games earlier then when they get ported to the PC.

this made no sense whatsover. How long ago did PS1 released, how long after did PSP come out? Years!! Hell the store didnt get up to snuff until much later in the PSP lifetime. No different than all those GBA ports. THe only difference between this and ALan Wake is that it is still in the same gen. Why does it bother people so much?