By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Exclusive to the 360 when you dont need a 360 to play it. Logic..

isn't how it works?? pc+360 = exclusive to 360 ??

It's the same type of logic that declares the Wii not existing in the video gaming world, which is, denial.

Around the Network
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

There's Alan Wake DLC?!??!?!???!?!?! - - - My stupid friend* never got it >:U

omg I missed out on it but now I can get it for myself :D

*(I played AW on my friends Xbox)

Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

See the reply above me. Dc Universe being the only mmo on console is PS3/PC. I don't call it for an exclusives. Who the hell says Mass effect is an HD exclusive just because the Wii doesnt have it? Exclusitivity in my words are limited to one area of experience. If one game can be experienced on more than ONE platform, the term should not be used as it is a lie innmy opinion.

sony say no

D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

sony say no

You know technically they don't say "Only on Playstation Vita",  they say "only on Playstation", which is actually completely true.

If these were also on PC though then yeah, it would be a lie, but they aren't

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

sony say no

Wow are you serious? Dude the LBP game on PSP and Modnation are COMPLETELY different than the one of the PS3. Thats like saying GoW3 exists on the PSP when it actually is Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Don't tell me you didn't know this LOL

JOKA_ said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

sony say no

You know technically they don't say "Only on Playstation Vita",  they say "only on Playstation", which is actually completely true.

If these were also on PC though then yeah, it would be a lie, but they aren't

thats why i said "sony say no"

btw,it's coming to VITA so it's still multiplatform,but i don't think PS3 lost anything,just like AW PCver(or fable 3) is for windows

A game that sold about a million copies (if that) is getting released on PC years later and will probably shift less than half that amount. I'll wait for a Steam sale before I replay it in a much higher resolution and frame rate (+v-sync).

If the PC game was Alan Wake goes to London or some shit, then the AW game on the 360 is still am exclusive as that game, that EXPERIENCE still requires a 360.

You lose all the million and million levels of LBP by getting it on the Vita.
Same goes for Modnation which clearly has the totle:
Modnation Racers ROADTRIP.

Aldro said:
D-Joe said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:
Aldro said:
chapset said:

sony say no

Wow are you serious? Dude the LBP game on PSP and Modnation are COMPLETELY different than the one of the PS3. Thats like saying GoW3 exists on the PSP when it actually is Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta. Don't tell me you didn't know this LOL

huh,you really think there is big different between PS3/PSV ver because some camera/facebook thing/control?