By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Alan Wake confirmed for PC

Tagged games:

Nice to see more people will enjoy this game and lol at some of the trolls acting like its some kind of victory.

Around the Network

Makes me wonder if the American Nightmare will arrive to PC? I don't see why it wouldn't.

Jay520 said:
I guess MS figured they'd gain more profit considering the game is 1.5 years old

MS or Remedy don't need to profit about PC ver

that just strategy like Halo 2

well of course some peoples will keep trolling because this news since they think they "win" again

smroadkill15 said:
Makes me wonder if the American Nightmare will arrive to PC? I don't see why it wouldn't.

since it's XBLA game i think it will,but not with AW ver

maybe 9months~1.5years later or release with Win 8

Cool, this is the only game that I wanted a 360 again for, now I don't have to worry about that lol

Wow this is actually pretty cool. I always though this looked like an awesome game but I had accepted the fact that I was going to miss out because I don't have a 360. I don't game much on my PC but if this is cheaper than a new game maybe I'll get it.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Good for those without 360 who missed it, but I won't be re-buying just for the graphics upgrade. This will just make me wait in future in similar circumstances and skip 360 version though - assuming something similar happens again, which hopefully it won't.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
Good for those without 360 who missed it, but I won't be re-buying just for the graphics upgrade. This will just make me wait in future in similar circumstances and skip 360 version though - assuming something similar happens again, which hopefully it won't.

than i guess you can sell your Halo Reach now if you have,or cancel Halo 4 preorder

because when MS announce next-gen first Halo(5 i guess),Reach or 4 should be coming to PC

smroadkill15 said:

If they aim for same release dates then I'll prolly buy that on PC too, don't mind if it's about 1-2 months apart though...... After looking at Arkham City on PC, which is a great game, unable to use my crossfire unlocked 6950s and 550ti physx card to full potential in DX11 really pissed me off, not the game looked bad in DX9, but still...... and the new patch really didn't address the fucked up performance issues in DX11 either.

Ah, this game really surprised me, i actually thought it was going to just another linear scripted game, which that IT IS but , it had a very unique atmosphere and felt "Class"...

sure all this praising from me probably from the fact that they included In Dreams by Roy Orbison in the soundtrack so i'm a bit biased.

Aldro said:
chapset said:
so it's exclusive to the 360 then

Exclusive to the 360 when you dont need a 360 to play it. Logic..

isn't how it works?? pc+360 = exclusive to 360 ??

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.